SportsWrath

If Seattle can trade for a tackle...

gmenroc

I was actually talking one way OR the other.

If the leaders of the franchise...owners, GM, coaches...look at this team and think that we're close - why not make a move to shore up a glaring need?

On the contrary...if the leaders of the franchise think we're fucked - why not make a move to get some draft pick value for the aging stars on your team?

Instead, we do nothing. And I'm beginning to wonder if the leaders of the franchise have any clue whatsoever what we actually have that's worth a damn outside of Beckham. It's like a rudder-less ship...with captains that don't know shit about fixing rudders but who constantly try to convince their crew that the rudder is just fine....why? well, because they want to remain the captains of course.

I think they see it the way we see it.. they see a team that's one or 2 pieces away from getting together and some weeks they feel like holy fuck we should fire everyone... I happened to think we're maybe 4 to 5 pieces away from being really good..

I think they see it the way we see it.. they see a team that's one or 2 pieces away from getting together and some weeks they feel like holy fuck we should fire everyone... I happened to think we're maybe 4 to 5 pieces away from being really good..

I bought into that this offseason...I was wrong. This year was the opportunity. By the time we get offensive line, WR, LB and DE help...guys like DRC, JPP, and Eli will have waned to the point where they'll need replaced if they're not there already.

Blow the fucker up.