SportsWrath

When do we see Webb?

BlueInCanada

Webb is McAdoos guy, will be like Nassib and never play

I'm sorry that's very short sighted.... Webb is our guy... we picked him in the 3rd round... he's his own guy. I think he's our Russel Wilson/Tom Brady.... I'd like to see him in action at some point this season....

I'm sorry that's very short sighted.... Webb is our guy... we picked him in the 3rd round... he's his own guy. I think he's our Russel Wilson/Tom Brady.... I'd like to see him in action at some point this season....

McAdoo wanted him in round two and Reese didnt want him at all, they settled on round 3. I dont know what the new regime will think of him, but seems this front office is scouting QBs

Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen stand on opposite sides of Hollywood now.

Could their rivalry move east to New York and New Jersey this spring?

The two heralded quarterbacks and potential No. 1-overall picks in April's NFL Draft will face off Saturday at the Los Angeles Coliseum when USC hosts UCLA (ABC, 8 p.m. Eastern). The Giants and Jets, two quarterback-needy and/or quarterback-curious teams, are among the throng of teams expected to have scouts at the game, according to NFL.com.

Twenty teams plan to have scouts on hand at the game. It's not clear who will be in attendance for the Giants and Jets. Giants draft boss Marc Ross has already traveled to watch Rosen live, according to a person with knowledge of his attendance.

It's not a given either quarterback will enter the draft - both will be eligible to return to school if they choose - but Darnold and Rosen figure to be top-5 picks if they do declare.

The Giants are currently slated to pick third in the draft, while the Jets would hold the 11th pick. The Giants may be in the market for an heir apparent to Eli Manning if they pick high enough, while the Jets have been searching for a quarterback of the future since Joe Namath played his last snap in green and white.

Darnold is 243-for-383 passing (63.4) for 3,198 yards, 24 touchdowns and 11 interceptions in 11 games this season. He also has four rushing scores. Rosen is 237-for-381 passing (62.2) for 3,094 yards, 21 touchdowns and nine interceptions in nine games. He's also rushed for two touchdowns.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2017/11/giants_jets_scheduled_to_scout_sam_darnold_josh_ro.html

• 2 weeks later...