SportsWrath

What the fuck was that???

Iceman_NYG

You've never watched a game with the guy who's so into it they don't celebrate and are just super stressed or worried?

That's what it looked like to me.

That's essentially what I look like during every giants game until it's officially over.

Agreed Pdub - in Giants games, the moment the ball is snapped, I clench my asshole so tight that my rectum gets vacuum sealed while the upper teeth grind the bottom teeth and under the pretext of biting my finger nails - I realize Ive chewed half my fingers off and Im suddenly a lepper. Considering that - I guess that's exactly what I would have reacted like until the official confirmation that the ball did break the plane.....

He is still a player and it sucks watching someone else in the super bowl when he could be in the super bowl. Eli Manning is used to watching touchdowns on the field, not in a booth.

You mean he's used to failed red zone attempts and he wasn't sure what was going on?

You mean he's used to failed red zone attempts and he wasn't sure what was going on?

No, he's used to winning super bowls and losing them isn't in the realm of possibility, so he didn't see what all the fuss was about.

Archie had the same look on his face, him and Eli have always been the serious type.

Probably because they know it's not over until it's over. Those 2 have faced many a disappointment in their careers and know better. Shit Eli's had 2 SB come from behind wins. He knows the game isn't over. Any shots of Eli and Archie at the final whistle?

Probably because they know it's not over until it's over. Those 2 have faced many a disappointment in their careers and know better. Shit Eli's had 2 SB come from behind wins. He knows the game isn't over. Any shots of Eli and Archie at the final whistle?

Just saw this, people just can't get over their jealousy of Eli, I guess.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/eli-on-super-bowl-face-i-was-thinking-about-going-for-two/ar-BBpgoof?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

Yeah it was funny and all but I didn't read anything into it. He's a qb and is probably thinking about the next 20 million things Peyton was thinking about. He's not watching the game as a fan like the rest of us are and is generally an even keeled guy to begin with

You've never watched a game with the guy who's so into it they don't celebrate and are just super stressed or worried?

That's what it looked like to me.

That's essentially what I look like during every giants game until it's officially over.

He was thinking about whether to go for 2 or not. He is playing chess...everyone else is playing checkers.

C. Wagon.

Eli is so conditioned to that fucking awful defense that he was thinking a 12 point lead with 0:56 was a razor thin margin.

Just think of the QB's out there hoping Peyton retires so they can step in a have almost an instant Championship. Osweiler is a FA I believe and my go somewhere else, why I don't know unless it's money.

Eli is so conditioned to that fucking awful defense that he was thinking a 12 point lead with 0:56 was a razor thin margin.

Well, he would have left Carolina with 3 minutes on the clock, too. So there's that. Everyone else knew it was over, Carolina knew it was over the two drives prior to that.

Just think of the QB's out there hoping Peyton retires so they can step in a have almost an instant Championship. Osweiler is a FA I believe and my go somewhere else, why I don't know unless it's money.

Have to believe Osweiler will wait for the Peyton shoe to drop before making his choice. If Peyton plays another year, which nobody seems to believe, I think Osweiler leaves for a starter spot. If Peyton retires, I think Osweiler stays...even if he does take a couple FA interviews to gauge his value.

Not to mention, there are a number of guys on that Denver defense that are free agents as well that could very easily be looking for a payday given it was the defense that just won the Super Bowl. Meaning, Denver may not be able to keep them all and further, that the team will lose a handful of starters...not just Peyton. Point being, another championship is a little further from the 'almost instant championship' that you mention.