SportsWrath

Giants Hot Summer

Lughead

Draft - I want a starting calibur T, LB, DT or CB in the first round, pretty much in that order of preference. If there's a T, LB, or DT of starting calibur that can be had in the 10-18 range, I'd be open to trading up to get them so long as the front office has made doubly damn sure they are starting calibur.

FA - I want a T and CB for sure. I'd be looking for a capable LB too. Our LBs across the board are not great. S is by far our most secure position with Rolle, Sash, Hill, and Brown. CB isn't terrible with a healthy Prince, Webster, and Hosely...but Webster may be the 3rd CB by the time camp closes out and we don't have much depth here. I'd like another CB, but it only needs to be a serviceable depth guy....nothing more. We'll draft a CB at some point this year to instill some more youth at the position.

• 4 weeks later...

no- i dont play games. if we want reavis, theres a way. i dont have to consult the finance team and legal before i post my thoughts.

He wants a contract worth 16 million dollars per year with 60 million dollars guaranteed. Eli Manning's contract for 2013 and 2014 doesn't have him earning that.

With guys like JPP, Nicks, Cruz going to warrant big deals....there is no way to fit in the salary cap. And that trade isn't nearly enough for the best defensive player in the game either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...