SportsWrath

Sportswath 1 Fantasy Football Roll Call

BronxRik

League Expansion  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add more teams to the league?

• Yes, 10 teams max.
    • Yes, 12 teams max.
    • No.

I looked at the schedule and we don't meet up. Weird.

and how many people drafted and then never went back to their team? It seems like a bunch of people bailed.

Shit, we don't...wow that's insane. Maybe I will go undefeated then in the season.

I looked at the schedule and we don't meet up. Weird.

and how many people drafted and then never went back to their team? It seems like a bunch of people bailed.

Shit, we don't...wow that's insane. Maybe I will go undefeated then in the season.

I think that may be because it's a 12 team league and it's got divisions. Before this year we only had 8 teams. There's just not enough weeks to get in the other division's teams. Like this year I don't get to play Chris's team, which is usually a guaranteed win.

I think that may be because it's a 12 team league and it's got divisions. Before this year we only had 8 teams. There's just not enough weeks to get in the other division's teams. Like this year I don't get to play Chris's team, which is usually a guaranteed win.

Makes sense.

I staved off disaster for 4 weeks while I waited for LeVeon Bell to come back. I got 3 1/2 good weeks out of him and now he, and Keenan Allen, are out on IR. Not only that, I sat Brees against the Giants because I don't start guys against the Gmen, and Brees BLOWS IT THE FUCK UP with 92+ points! 90 fucking 2!!!

Still got 2 wins on Herc so, my season is complete regardless.