SportsWrath

Dalvin Tomlinson

Sephiroth

And they took one last year in Goodson. They also are in a 4-2-5 about 65% of the time

I don't personally think Goodson is much of a playmaker, but even if I did, I'd rather draft my second playmaker in a unit than my fourth in a unit. The middle of the field will once again be open all day every Sunday.

I don't personally think Goodson is much of a playmaker, but even if I did, I'd rather draft my second playmaker in a unit than my fourth in a unit. The middle of the field will once again be open all day every Sunday.

Casillas, K-Rob, Goodson, Kennard... no rookie linebacker is even going to see the field much. These guys played well last year (with the exception of Goodson, who rarely saw snaps).

BTW, Seph, eventually Goodson is going to win you over. He's going to see more time this year. I love this guy, I have zero doubts he's going to be a very good player.

I know you're a believer Jim, and you research this shit a whole lot more than I do... and I hope you're right... but I went back and watched some of his college tape and saw a guy who was adequate, but not a playmaker and really nothing special. A typical Giants linebacker.

It's incredibly frustrating to see a unit with no legitimate playmakers pass over a 3-down, 2 way 'backer to draft their fourth guy on the line, especially when we already have a high pick there (Bromley). We have four legit stars (or at least very good players) in the D-backfield, 3 on the line... would it fucking kill Reese to have ONE impact linebacker? We apparently have our answer.

I know I should have figured, but holy fuck... this guy would pass over Lawrence Taylor if Chris Canty were on the board...