SportsWrath

tomorrow

Herc

funny guys., the both of ya. <_<

not his fault, he actually looked good.

happy pete booted a double play ball that led to the big inning. and of course no hitting. giants suck.

peavy looked really good, though.

i saw he had a hit. im really curious to see how he does. he'd better be good and i think he will be.

bard will continue to hit .800 all season, take it to the bank

Cain will shut them down tonite. lead pipe lock. :unsure:

how is Cain? He is on my fantasy team and it looks like he does not have a bad record from last year.

He's a pretty damn good young strikeout pitcher. He's one of the few bright spots on the Giants roster. I mean, not that Rich Aurilia and Ray Durham don't strike my fancy. I'm looking forward to Tim Lincecum coming up...or however you spell his name.

He's a pretty damn good young strikeout pitcher. He's one of the few bright spots on the Giants roster. I mean, not that Rich Aurilia and Ray Durham don't strike my fancy. I'm looking forward to Tim Lincecum coming up...or however you spell his name.

what, you don't think durham was born for the cleanup spot? :):cwy:

meanwhile, if dicey k doesn't win tonite, epstein enters witness protection.

what, you don't think durham was born for the cleanup spot? :):cwy:

meanwhile, if dicey k doesn't win tonite, epstein enters witness protection.

Looks like there's no reason for Theo Sanchez to move to Texas.

cain got shelled. and benitez almost blew it last night. i'll take 2 out of 3. kouzmanoff better get his shit together, if we had to give up a young speedy 2b 5 years away from free agency we better get something in return.

:closedeyes: cain did not get shelled, he got 2 pitches up in the zone. he left it was 3-3. bochy has to learn he doesn't have the madres bullpen anymore.

wasn't kouz's fault on the pop fly, it was khalil, she never called him off.

:closedeyes: cain did not get shelled, he got 2 pitches up in the zone. he left it was 3-3. bochy has to learn he doesn't have the madres bullpen anymore.

wasn't kouz's fault on the pop fly, it was khalil, she never called him off.

im talking about his bat. he had a few chances to break the game open and did nothing any of those times. i can live with the defense with this pitching staff, but kouz has to justify that trade

Cain had a .211 average against last year and i think young was like .210, best in baseball. only problem with cain is the walks (although he was getting squeezed in the first inning). only problem with young is he is easy to run on when ou get men on base (which we can't).

i can't say i didn't expect this. the giants are who i thought they were. still, last night was frustrating.

Cain had a .211 average against last year and i think young was like .210, best in baseball. only problem with cain is the walks (although he was getting squeezed in the first inning). only problem with young is he is easy to run on when ou get men on base (which we can't).

i can't say i didn't expect this. the giants are who i thought they were. still, last night was frustrating.

i do think bigger things were expected of cain last season despite how strong he finished up, which is why i said it looks like he's arrived. but yeah, i dont blame you for being frustrated, you gotta score on us right away or we're going to make it interesting in the late innings