SportsWrath

'Davis Webb is a starter in this league no doubt' | Will Giants live to regret?

Nas

By the way storm. You keep referring to "the fans". What are you supposed to be if you are not a fan of the team?. This sounds more idiotic every time you bring it up.

No decision the giants make is based off what the fans think. And eli was put back on the team and guys were fired to prevent a public relations disaster where former players planned on protesting in the stadium. Thats the shit they cared about.

And nobody in their right fucking mind here thought geno smith was a good idea. And if davis fucking superhero webb was any good, he would have been second string last season. This season, he is no string. Enough about him.

And Lulu is?

He may not be. But of the 2 guys on the bench right now, hes the guy who should get the look.

Before you say anything, if webb was number 2 last season and the giants said they wanted to try him out at the end, fine by me. But he wasnt even 2, and this year hes not even here. So why keep talking like we missed something.

Id like to see Lauletta get the opportunity that Webb should have got. Any other QB than Manning would be benched by now.

I have no problem with lauletta getting a look. The issue is, do you want to see him playing with this line in front of him, where its likely he will get killed. Perhaps you roll the dice.

My choice would be let eli finish the season and reboot next season. Lualetta may have some legal issues now to deal with. I dont want tanney on the field.

Honestly, I hate to say it, but put Lulu in and when he plays bad, you get a higher draft pick. Maybe he surprises but I think once teams figure out that he can't throw more than than 40 yards his career is effectively over.

Weird, Manning cant either and hes been playing for 15 years. The colts put in Jacoby Brissett to throw deep passes but Andrew Luck still sticks around the league.

Did you completely erase the time when all he did was throw downfield with Gilbride as offensive coordinator?

Arm strength has never been his problem, it’s not even his major problem now.

I think his arm strength dropped a little this year...