SportsWrath

Khalil Mack to Da bears

Lughead

Big move for the Raiders, they are in cap hell and would of never been able to sign Mack after the Donald deal.

They get two firsts and now get to head into the era of mediocrity under Gruden.

The Bears tank their franchise by trading away and mortgaging their future in a pass rusher.

Im thinking about raider fans and Im so glad we didnt trade Beckham.

Shows a difference when how a player acts eh?

OBJ is nothing but class this offseason showing up to team OTAs not talking to the media, talking to Shurmur on a daily basis and Getty.

Gets rewarded before the season with the highest paid WR contract.

Mack all off season long is talking about how he's holding out if he doesnt have a contract by the start of camp, doesnt do anything else to help his cause.

Gets traded.

lol

Hey if youre copying the New England formula, no one man is bigger than the system. Mack made no attempt to have a relationship with Gruden or anyone. Very different than the Beckham situation. I think the Raiders did the right thing and the only person this reflects on negatively is Mack himself.

Hey if youre copying the New England formula, no one man is bigger than the system. Mack made no attempt to have a relationship with Gruden or anyone. Very different than the Beckham situation. I think the Raiders did the right thing and the only person this reflects on negatively is Mack himself.

I just meant as a fan from just a football standpoint it sucks to see your team trade away its best player in his prime.

That team is Grudens now, he's the face of the franchise and he's gonna run the only steam they've had in a while into the ground.

Its funny because one rumor is they simply didnt even have the cash to pay Mack and it wasnt even a cap and team building thing. I dont know how true that is but holy crap they gave a coach who hasnt done anything in 15 years 100 million bucks

I think that is more than a rumor. It had to do with when the Raiders get paid on tv contract money, iirc. And Mack said fuck this Mickey Mouse shit. I don't blame him, Raiders were offering him an IOU as a signing bonus.

Sources?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...