SportsWrath

Eagles trading Bradford to Vikings

Mr. P

I was originally VERY skeptical of the move....but...

Bradford has been on two shitty, shitty teams since being drafted numero uno. And apparently, tons of coaches (not so much the fans) are high on the guy. Let's see how he does as QB1 on the best squad he's ever been part of. And...as Fringey said...the deeper this team plays into January, the farther down that first-round pick falls.

Pity he'll be injured again by Week 5.

You haven't been paying attention. Obviously. This just in S Eric Rowe to the Pats for OL Josh Kline and a 2nd round pick next year.

Heh, well I've already owned that, but I'll tell you man, you have got a lot of optimism in the near term for the fan of a team that has been in such turmoil and has a new head coach. I really, really hope you're wrong, hahaha.

Heh, well I've already owned that, but I'll tell you man, you have got a lot of optimism in the near term for the fan of a team that has been in such turmoil and has a new head coach. I really, really hope you're wrong, hahaha.

All I've seen is preseason, and it's just that. Preseason football, but it's hard not to be excited for this team. The depth of talent by just backups and rookies alone has been impressive. Our defense is looking beastly as well.

yeah, but bad teams - or at least teams with a lot of open competition, which usually are the bad teams - generally look good in the preseason. And vice versa; frequently the good teams look like shit, because there just isn't the pressure to perform in meaningless games.

There, I just tossed some ants on your picnic.

yeah, but bad teams - or at least teams with a lot of open competition, which usually are the bad teams - generally look good in the preseason. And vice versa; frequently the good teams look like shit, because there just isn't the pressure to perform in meaningless games.

There, I just tossed some ants on your picnic.

That is some real science you're throwing out there with those ants. Shwarts' scheme is awesome and the players are buying into it. We have a 3 headed monster running game. Special teams look solid as well. For a team that is being completely rebuilt, we look pretty damned good.

That is some real science you're throwing out there with those ants. Shwarts' scheme is awesome and the players are buying into it. We have a 3 headed monster running game. Special teams look solid as well. For a team that is being completely rebuilt, we look pretty damned good.

Lol, just an observation. And.... That's what I tell myself when the Giants look like crap in the preseason.

• 2 months later...