SportsWrath

The Extreme hipocrite speaks

so-cal dub

Taken from Nomaas.org

Curt Schilling on Jose Canseco:

"Jose Canseco admitted he cheated his entire career," Schilling said. "Everything he ever did should be wiped clean. I think his MVP should go back and should go to the runner-up."

Curt Schilling on Roger Clemens:

"So as a fan my thought is that Roger will find a way in short order to organize a legal team to guarantee a retraction of the allegations made, a public apology is made, and his name is completely cleared," Schilling wrote. "If he doesn't do that then there aren't many options as a fan for me other than to believe his career 192 wins and 3 Cy Youngs he won prior to 1997 were the end. From that point on the numbers were attained through using [performance-enhancing drugs]. Just like I stated about Jose [Canseco], if that is the case with Roger, the 4 Cy Youngs should go to the rightful winners and the numbers should go away if he cannot refute the accusations." (

Curt Schilling on Rafael Palmeiro:

“The year he tested positive, nothing he did that year should count, which I think would take away 3,000 hits for him.”

Curt Schilling on Barry Bonds:

"If you get caught using steroids, you should have everything you've done in this game wiped out for any period of time that you used it," Schilling said. "A lot of players, I think, have said as much because it is cheating."

And now moving on to Ortiz and the Red Sox...

Curt Schilling on whether David Ortiz's accomplishments should be judged differently:

That’s for you to decide. It seems to be an area of immense debate, but I am not sure how this could/should/will be resolved.

Curt Schilling on whether Boston's accomplishments should be judged differently:

This makes me laugh. I have already seen the bandwagon fans start the *04 and *07 threads and remarks, people with teams who are far deeper into this than most other teams — as if this makes it all OK. Every team going back 10-15 years needs an * if you want to consider giving it to anyone.

Take that ketchup sock and shove up your ass, dickhole.

• 3 weeks later...