SportsWrath

NY Giants @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BronxRik

OK I'm kinda worried that our generational RB is going to be side lined for awhile when the team needs him most to help out our ROOKIE QB.

But yeah let's just act like it's not important lol

Fucking people mahn, I tells ya whats.

Relax I was busting your chops... of course Were worried but I just wanna enjoy this win... I was so tense I caught a headache.

Relax I was busting your chops... of course Were worried but I just wanna enjoy this win... I was so tense I caught a headache.

You know, for some reason, maybe I'm just used to Eli, but watching Jones walk onto the field for the Giants final drive, I knew he was going to get the job done.

THE DEFENSE HOWEVER....fuckers pretty much lost us this game if it wasnt for that Gay kicker.

You know, for some reason, maybe I'm just used to Eli, but watching Jones walk onto the field for the Giants final drive, I knew he was going to get the job done.

THE DEFENSE HOWEVER....fuckers pretty much lost us this game if it wasnt for that Gay kicker.

Yeah we dodged one but how good is Tampas D?

Danny D - the guy just looked smooth as fuck sliding out of pressure and keeping his eyes downfield. It did not look like a first start at all!!

The there was this one instance when the TB LBer was barrelling in on him - and Danny just very coolly, with his eyes downfield - simply took a step to the side and let the freight train just go past him. I went WTF on that. Aside from the fumble, he had a game that would make every Giants fan happy.

just rewatched the 2nd half of this remarkable game ............that tackle by Michael Thomas on 3rd and short was incredible .......saved the game right there IMO

( also the delay of game penalty -5 yards and the next play to move the ball to the left hash -2 yards meant that the field goal attempt was from the 16 yard line not the 9 yard line. ) ......actually made all the difference with the narrowly missed FG fractionally Wide Right

just rewatched the 2nd half of this remarkable game ............that tackle by Michael Thomas on 3rd and short was incredible .......saved the game right there IMO

( also the delay of game penalty -5 yards and the next play to move the ball to the left hash -2 yards meant that the field goal attempt was from the 16 yard line not the 9 yard line. ) ......actually made all the difference with the narrowly missed FG fractionally Wide Right

Yeah, talk about outcoaching yourself. Arians was interviewed and said that was all intentional because kicking from further away was easier for his kicker....lol.

Yeah, talk about outcoaching yourself. Arians was interviewed and said that was all intentional because kicking from further away was easier for his kicker....lol.

I'll take it, but good lord, talk about overthinking it.....

a bit of football karma though.... the Tampa kicker couldn't make an extra point, then he drills a few deep field goals?.... lol, he deserved to miss. If you can't make the extra points, you have no business hitting the game winner.

That was a great start to Daniel Jones era of Giants football. Now unfortunately I don't think he saved the 2019 season, who can though?

The defense finally played at NFL level just long enough to contribute to the win. All these years we looked helplessly at a Giants defense that couldn't defend the middle of the field and now we have one that has to defend the deep ball. Last time we looked that bad at Safety, CC Brown was a Giant I'd sign him today because at least he'd be in the frame as the WR ran down the field. Ogletree is out and I'm trying to get excited about Stupar replacing him, not going to happen but Stupar will be out there.

Barkley out and Gallman in...He runs hard so there's that and it might be enough if we keep him between the tackles. I'm concerned by the fumbles and the hits Jones has taken so far yet I realize he will probably be our top rusher until Barkley gets back.

That was a great start to Daniel Jones era of Giants football. Now unfortunately I don't think he saved the 2019 season, who can though?

The defense finally played at NFL level just long enough to contribute to the win. All these years we looked helplessly at a Giants defense that couldn't defend the middle of the field and now we have one that has to defend the deep ball. Last time we looked that bad at Safety, CC Brown was a Giant I'd sign him today because at least he'd be in the frame as the WR ran down the field. Ogletree is out and I'm trying to get excited about Stupar replacing him, not going to happen but Stupar will be out there.

Barkley out and Gallman in...He runs hard so there's that and it might be enough if we keep him between the tackles. I'm concerned by the fumbles and the hits Jones has taken so far yet I realize he will probably be our top rusher until Barkley gets back.

I dont think the season is saved either, but I dont think that it still cant be. Like I said in the other thread, if DJ can pull a few more wins out of his ass like last week, maybe it gives the defense enough time to start to become serviceable.

We dont need this D to be great, they just have to find a way to not get as abused as they have been. Last two games in the second half, they have shown some flashes showing it might be possible.

Jones cant take the same amount of hits he has taken, but only one of the fumbles was his fault. The second one is the same type that happens to the best of them. If he got the ball off one second earlier, you could probably add 40 yards to his total. He was about to drop another bomb on Tampas D.

Luckily this week he shouldnt have to take as many hits. Washingtons front 7 isnt as good as Tampas is. Im excited to see how this plays out.

Look I'm just excited about watching football again... I don't remember the last time I really felt that way... Truth is our OL is no longer the headache it once was (yes we shipped our best WR ever but in the process we improved the OL), our QB is young and looks like a super star in the making, our RB is as electrifying as they come... now we just need to put a defense together and I think the do get it together as the season progresses....