SportsWrath

Snacks missing mandatory mini camp

Storm

Im sorry, but most of these guys are proving Gettleman correct, so far. I cant imagine the drama in-house they were causing if this is the legacy theyre beginning on new teams. Beckhams having a mental health breakdown, Snacks sitting. Vernon sucks so I knew that was the right move.

Also I think OBJ wouldn't be having a mental collapse if he wasnt traded.

I don't know if it's just ego or not handeling being traded but he's really gone off the deep end.

It wont effect him on the field at all, but maybe in the locker room that team might start getting sick of that.

And I dont know why he's acting like this, you can't look at a trade like a team doesn't want you, but as another team willing to give up a boat load of potential talent for you.

Expect that one guy there, Brock Oswiller(sp) who was traded from the Texans to the Browns just to offload his cap and then cut LOL

Snacks being traded was the right move anyways.

He was playing what? 35% of the downs with the defense but being paid like he was a pro-bowl type player.

I love the guy for how he played, great run stopper, but that's it.

Snacks IS a pro-bowl type player and he wasn't being paid like one. His contract was pretty damn reasonable. Then we used a higher draft pick than we got for him to replace him with the same kind of player who probably won't be as good.

Snacks IS a pro-bowl type player and he wasn't being paid like one. His contract was pretty damn reasonable. Then we used a higher draft pick than we got for him to replace him with the same kind of player who probably won't be as good.

No player only on the field for less than half of the defensive snaps is worth 8 to 9 million a year and is not a probowl level player.

He's a great run stopper but nothing more.

On a team with more holes than a sieve he wasn't helping it or improving an already bottom of the NFL defense.

Also I think OBJ wouldn't be having a mental collapse if he wasnt traded.

I don't know if it's just ego or not handeling being traded but he's really gone off the deep end.

It wont effect him on the field at all, but maybe in the locker room that team might start getting sick of that.

And I dont know why he's acting like this, you can't look at a trade like a team doesn't want you, but as another team willing to give up a boat load of potential talent for you.

Expect that one guy there, Brock Oswiller(sp) who was traded from the Texans to the Browns just to offload his cap and then cut LOL

I'm not so sure about that. I've been telling all you homers the dude was a head case for years now.

No player only on the field for less than half of the defensive snaps is worth 8 to 9 million a year and is not a probowl level player.

He's a great run stopper but nothing more.

On a team with more holes than a sieve he wasn't helping it or improving an already bottom of the NFL defense.

He cost $4.5 mil last year.

Not exactly Giants news but I get it. "Snacks" Harrison not showing up to practice just doesn't mean much to me. He showed up when he was a Giant I believe so whatever his issue is in Detroit is a Detroit Lion problem. Once I understood that Snacks Harrison was keeping Tomlinson out of position, trading Snacks wasn't an issue for me. I don't believe he is a malcontent or a team leader though.

He cost $4.5 mil last year.

And he costs over 8 million the next two.

And he sits on the bench longer than he is on the field.

I'm sure the Lions arent to worried if he decides to throw a hissy fit over not getting paid enough.

Not exactly Giants news but I get it. "Snacks" Harrison not showing up to practice just doesn't mean much to me. He showed up when he was a Giant I believe so whatever his issue is in Detroit is a Detroit Lion problem. Once I understood that Snacks Harrison was keeping Tomlinson out of position, trading Snacks wasn't an issue for me. I don't believe he is a malcontent or a team leader though.

Im just saying that Gettleman gets a lot of hate for players who never really helped push the defense into the competitive, top half of the NFL, range. Now that theyre on other teams, theyre kind of showing some characteristics of players that I wouldnt want as Giants, either.

Im just saying that Gettleman gets a lot of hate for players who never really helped push the defense into the competitive, top half of the NFL, range. Now that theyre on other teams, theyre kind of showing some characteristics of players that I wouldnt want as Giants, either.

I don't hate any of the moves besides OBJ because he's irreplaceable. And of course the Full Bloom Love pick.

I don't hate any of the moves besides OBJ because he's irreplaceable. And of course the Full Bloom Love pick.

Wild thing showing off his legs in camp got a lot of people thinking the replacement of Eli might be sooner than we think.

The offloading of Snacks made sense financially and the fact that our D wasn't very good... I'm not mad at that... OBJ has a lot of growing up to do and he needs a mentor otherwise he will be TO 2.0. Talented or not his contract was going to kill this team for years to come... and we got a pretty good haul for him in the trade on top of getting rid of his massive contract... Speaking of Jones, I wasn't too happy with the pick however after thinking that these guys do this for a living and I don't, I have to believe Getty and his gang saw things we didn't... and the fact that Denver traded back as soon as we made our pick tells me they were hoping he drops to them... Denver passed on Haskins too...

Time to move on... I'm excited about the young bucks we got on this team.

Only three concerns from me on offseason so far

1. OBJ trade...agree he is irreplaceable. Head case didn't affect production.

2. Jones at 6...still not sure that was the right call. Would've rather traded up to 10 or 12 from 17 to get him. Though reports from various camps are starting to sway me a bit.

3. Not even entertaining Landon Collins resigning. I think the Skins overpaid and we were never gonna go there, but had we negotiated first, he may have gotten signed for less.

Best move for me by far is getting the lineman from the Browns to solidify things for Barkley.

I dont get the OBJ head case, he's gone off the deep-end, he's lost his marbles stuff. So far, he's done nothing except miss voluntary OTAs. The kind of bitching this forum has been pouring on OBJ just goes to show how TRULY butthurt everyone is about him being traded - that our negative blabbering about him is rising to exponential levels. He's just a media magnet - 50 other players have done exactly what he is doing or worse but dont even get a mention - but with OBJ, its always news - and BS news that the mental midgets in this forum seem be lapping up.

I dont get the OBJ head case, he's gone off the deep-end, he's lost his marbles stuff. So far, he's done nothing except miss voluntary OTAs. The kind of bitching this forum has been pouring on OBJ just goes to show how TRULY butthurt everyone is about him being traded - that our negative blabbering about him is rising to exponential levels. He's just a media magnet - 50 other players have done exactly what he is doing or worse but dont even get a mention - but with OBJ, its always news - and BS news that the mental midgets in this forum seem be lapping up.

Dude, the lengths that he went to on Twitter to justify why he didnt deserve to be traded and complain about Gettleman and Shurmur were the ravings of a lunatic. Like always, it has nothing to do with his onfield performance. But since youre talking about the OTAs, Im not sure why a player who just got traded wouldnt WANT to ingratiate himself with his new city, coach, and teammates.

oh my goodness- you’re right he must be crazy to say his QB throws the ball hard. Call Bellevue

It's about tact... it's about respecting your former QB and not saying shit no matter how true you may feel it is... you're defending a classless asshole here.

It's about tact... it's about respecting your former QB and not saying shit no matter how true you may feel it is... you're defending a classless asshole here.

I mustve missed the part about Eli- can you point me to it? Youre foolish for falling for headlines, Nas

Who wrote that, Pat Leonard? He's a shit stirrer.

Beckham is a flake, but there was nothing wrong with what he said about Mayfield's arm

Who wrote that, Pat Leonard? He's a shit stirrer.

Beckham is a flake, but there was nothing wrong with what he said about Mayfield's arm

It's not what he said about Mayfield's arm, it's what that insinuates about Eli's lack of arm.