SportsWrath

Giants /Steelers Preseason Game1

Lughead

If this Webb guy doesn't drive them down the field and tie the game we should cut his bum ass

This Webb kid sure is no Trubisky

I hope we saved the receipt from the draft so we can return our pick.

I don't know I'm pretty excited. Collins was making every play. Jerell Adams looked awesome blocking and receiving. Engram blocked very well. We have a shit load of d-line depth. Goodson made plays. Hart looked much improved. In fact we successfully ran to the right a few times which was nice. The new guy made a 50+ yard fg. And geno honestly looked like an above average backup who made one awful play. All you're really looking for in these games is individual play from select players

I don't know I'm pretty excited. Collins was making every play. Jerell Adams looked awesome blocking and receiving. Engram blocked very well. We have a shit load of d-line depth. Goodson made plays. Hart looked much improved. In fact we successfully ran to the right a few times which was nice. The new guy made a 50+ yard fg. And geno honestly looked like an above average backup who made one awful play. All you're really looking for in these games is individual play from select players

I generally agree. Not sure the OL depth translates to OL quality but it did look like the TE's blocking might make a difference in the running game. Goodson was good for first start - had some hits and also a few whiffs, which is to be expected. And yeah, right up until that INT, I was blown away by how good Gino looked. But maybe that was in comparison to Josh Johnson, who simply doesn't look like an NFL QB.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.....thats what Geno was today. We were looking at Johnson and ended up with Geno looking like kingdom come. Geno is probably the best back-up Eli has though right now on this roster. Havent seen much from Webb.

Kinda makes me wonder - where the hell do people like that Dak etc suddenly show up NFL ready???

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.....thats what Geno was today. We were looking at Johnson and ended up with Geno looking like kingdom come. Geno is probably the best back-up Eli has though right now on this roster. Havent seen much from Webb.

Kinda makes me wonder - where the hell do people like that Dak etc suddenly show up NFL ready???

I've seen a lot of one year wonders so it is premature to declare Dak Prescott has arrived. I want to see him do it again this year before he convinces me the Cowboys have their QB of the future.

He had alot of help, best Oline in the NFL, top 5 TE, top 5 WR, top 5 RB.

Sure he made some plays with his legs and (as much as it pains me to say) made some just beautiful touch passes that make me wonder what the fuck Eli has been doing the last 10 years.

However like Temp said, lets see what happens when defenses now have a year of tape on the kid and he is expected to win games.

It's scary though both Dak and Wentz could develop, make it a headache in the east.

Dak attended Eli's Passing academy.

Their running game will still be good but they'll miss Elliot's ability once he gets to the second level. It's also no guarantee the o-line will be as good after losing two of those guys. I know supposedly the talent level is even better now but they might not come together quickly

Thank God we didn't waste a 6th round pick on that bum La'el Collins. This offense doesn't go without Geremy Davis running those fly routes for us.

You would have to think that next year we will add OL depth with the draft depending on how strong the pool is. Also, there are still upcoming cuts that may turn up some stop gaps.

You would have to think that next year we will add OL depth with the draft depending on how strong the pool is. Also, there are still upcoming cuts that may turn up some stop gaps.

I actually thought that this past year. Hope Eli doesn't get killed this season.