SportsWrath

OBJ out.

BlueInCanada

How does a dude get injured two weeks ago, play the following week, and then its decided hes injured and wont play? This injury was very fishy to me. A bruised quad?

very peculiar i agree .......maybe he was just trying to avoid Josh Norman

Sometimes we feel we can give it ago and play... then realize we set it back by not letting it heal fully.... Having said that I think most of these quads, hams, groin injuries are mainly for lack of stretching/flexibility.

How does a dude get injured two weeks ago, play the following week, and then its decided hes injured and wont play? This injury was very fishy to me. A bruised quad?

I feel its more "The team is 4-8, you're our million dollar man, we're not going to play you and risk further injury" type of thing.

How does yoga help a bruised quad?

Please tell me, C Everett Koop.

it prevents it from being bruised in the first place... even if you ding it, the recovery is much faster and you won't miss the game on Sunday.... As my man Amani Toomer...

Wtf. This is an injury he sustained three weeks ago, PLAYED the following week against the Bears, somehow missed the following game, and now hes going in for tests. And no media outlets are confused by this?

it prevents it from being bruised in the first place... even if you ding it, the recovery is much faster and you won't miss the game on Sunday.... As my man Amani Toomer...

It prevents it from being bruised? Where did you get your medical degree? Grenada?

The guy got fucking leg whipped while he was running full speed. No amount of bikram yoga will do anything to prevent a bruise.

Beckham has a hematoma. Finally getting some transparency but its coming from Beckham himself. I find it very odd and borderline deceptive how the team has handled this. Seeing the injury report all week as a bruised quad makes the opposition prepare for your presence, I get it. And I also get that a hematoma is just a more severe bruised quad that may be symptomatic of a torn muscle or something more serious but man, why would a bruise keep a professional athlete out for two weeks?