SportsWrath

The OBJ video

Lughead

I'm with pdud..who the fuck cares.

But he isn't doing much for the stereotype that black athletes love white girls..who love white girl.

"I'm trying to get you to sleep with all of my big dick nigga friends"

$500 says she did it

This makes me like him even more.. anyone who degrades women is cool with me

Oh boy. This could end up really bad. Like kicked out of the league bad. Or whole year suspension bad.

what, how, why?!..... he didn't do a single thing there that was illegal, and he's never failed a drug test. He's in the clear until he pisses dirty, or actual damning footage comes to light.

what, how, why?!..... he didn't do a single thing there that was illegal, and he's never failed a drug test. He's in the clear until he pisses dirty, or actual damning footage comes to light.

Because the NFL is current in a state of panic with it's public image.

1/2 the population thinks they are a bunch of nazi loving, freedom haters.

The other half thinks they support women beaters and drug users.

League is gonna be handing out suspensions this year like candy and will just keep fighting the appeals in court to try and save face.

Also, maybe it isn't a blunt? Black dudes love those cheap flavored cigars..I'm drawing a blank on their name right now..but you all know what I'm talking about.

That's his defense and a highly (no pun intended) reasonable one

Edit to add

Backwoods or blackwood's are the cigars I'm talking about

hahaha! Wow, dude is high as hell. That's the only reason to order Pizza Hut.

He may have been out of town. That's not a Pizza Hut box anyway. The pepperoni is arranged all wrong for Pizza Hut as well.

Pizza is overrated these days..most good pizzerias are in the outer boroughs. And they're not as good as they used to be...as the old Italians die, the pizza takes a hit. The Albanians make a lot of pizza now.

Joe's is still good, Lombardi's too. Champion is decent for a dollar slice

Pizza is overrated these days..most good pizzerias are in the outer boroughs. And they're not as good as they used to be...as the old Italians die, the pizza takes a hit. The Albanians make a lot of pizza now.

Joe's is still good, Lombardi's too. Champion is decent for a dollar slice

I moved to the Allentown area a few years ago and it is pretty much impossible to find any good pizza. The pizza back home in NEPA is awesome. There are a lot of good pizza joints. A lot of people carrying down the Italian tradition. Down here, nothing at all. Mostly Germans, Irish, and Puerto Ricans.

I moved to the Allentown area a few years ago and it is pretty much impossible to find any good pizza. The pizza back home in NEPA is awesome. There are a lot of good pizza joints. A lot of people carrying down the Italian tradition. Down here, nothing at all. Mostly Germans, Irish, and Puerto Ricans.

Is the Irish pizza made by leprechauns in the middle of the night?