SportsWrath

Hip hip... Hocrite!!

so-cal dub

• 1 month later...
Curt Schilling annoys fans of other teams. There's a news flash.

g_schilling_il.jpg

Who said anything about annoying, specs? The fact he bitches about the media making shit up, then turns around and makes shit up on his own is truly pathetic. Always has been, always will be.

Who said anything about annoying, specs? The fact he bitches about the media making shit up, then turns around and makes shit up on his own is truly pathetic. Always has been, always will be.

Mediocre is what his #'s are starting to come to this season.... tonight 5 IP, 9 hits and gave up 6 runs, 5 ER...... not good stuff to follow up a almost no-hit game.

Thanks Curt...... now only 8 1/2 back! :clap:

Mediocre is what his #'s are starting to come to this season.... tonight 5 IP, 9 hits and gave up 6 runs, 5 ER...... not good stuff to follow up a almost no-hit game.

Thanks Curt...... now only 8 1/2 back! :clap:

Dice-Gay's numbers are nothing spectacular either. The Yankees starting staff is starting to look like the better group. :TU:

Dice-Gay's numbers are nothing spectacular either. The Yankees starting staff is starting to look like the better group. :TU:

Can't argue with you with the way they're pitching lately, although that's not so much a discredit to the Sox staff as it is a credit to the Yanks. Schilling has a fart every now and then, but he's still a good #2 starter. Beckett's been great, and I wouldn't sell Matsuzaka short just yet. He's looked very good at times and it's obvious he has good stuff. He, Wakefield, and Tavares have all pitched well their last couple of times out. They certainly ain't losing any games lately because of the starting pitching. If they don't get either Lugo or Crisp out of the lineup, and JD Drew doesn't start hitting, they're gona be screwed.

J.D. Drew..... terrible FA signing. The guy gets a hangnail and is out for 3 weeks, what a puss. :doh:

Boggles the mind. 14 mil a year, and I have a hard time believing anybody else would've even given him 10. Of well, they're getting what they deserve with him now.

Boggles the mind. 14 mil a year, and I have a hard time believing anybody else would've even given him 10. Of well, they're getting what they deserve with him now.

Personally, I think you would have been better off giving Nixon what he wanted.

Personally, I think you would have been better off giving Nixon what he wanted.

Truthfully, I was all for letting Nixon go because he was so banged up all the time and his prioduction had fallen off. I didn't want JD Drew to replace him, though.

Well, Drew did homer last night..... Schilling on the other hand...... :puke: .

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. He's gotta do a lot more than just what he's done in the last few days to get back in my good graces. As for Schilling, I can't ever bad-mouth the guy because he brought us a championship, but I'd say the Sox are looking pretty smart for not extending his contract based on the fact that a.) These rough outings are becoming a little too commonplace and b.) He doesn't beat the Yankees anymore.