SportsWrath

Tate suspended 4 games for PED use

Herc

Kinda funny though like a story out of a book.

Team trades their star WR then the projected starting three all get hurt or get suspended lol

Just means that guys will have a chance to step up.

Wonder if the Giants look to FA or a trade.

This is horseshit.

You have guys that beat the christ out of women....beat their kids to the point of broken bones and welts....and a good guy just trying to have a family is going to get fucked.

Four games?

Isn't that what Rice initially got for knocking his old lady out...cold?

The female fan base of the NFL...and there is one...is not going to like this.

C>W agon

How do you figure?

They arent going to overturn the suspension. It may get reduced but they have long said that players are responsible for what they put in their bodies. Its a shame and not fair in this particular instance but its no different from the players who appeal when they take a new workout supplement and fail a test. They always lose.

This is horseshit.

You have guys that beat the christ out of women....beat their kids to the point of broken bones and welts....and a good guy just trying to have a family is going to get fucked.

Four games?

C>W agon

The NFL has always had this problem for clear cut cases like drug and PED use it's easy get caught using it and your suspended.

The other problem is all the other shit NFL players do, like you eluded too, which the NFL typically waits for the courts to decided and then go from there.

So while stuff is being investigated the player is free to keep playing games and collecting checks. Doesn't look good from an optics point of view. I

The NFL has always had this problem for clear cut cases like drug and PED use it's easy get caught using it and your suspended.

The other problem is all the other shit NFL players do, like you eluded too, which the NFL typically waits for the courts to decided and then go from there.

So while stuff is being investigated the player is free to keep playing games and collecting checks. Doesn't look good from an optics point of view. I

I understand all of that Blue...but Tate strikes me as the sort of guy the NFL want's repping them. If he gets done on this...its a shame.

C.W agon

Not worried

He might beat it and become one of the very few who do. If he does get suspended for the four games, Giants offense will move on without him. There is a lot of time between now and the start of the season. Gettleman watches those roster cuts just like everyone else in the NFL.

Yeah they're basically filling in camp reps at the moment. Fan favorite Amba Etta-Tawo is back so maybe he does more this year. I'd be more worried if Evan Engram or Saquon Barkley went down during the preseason.

This is horseshit.

Four games?

C>W agon

You really brought the P&R into this lol..

This happened in April, and Tate informed the league when he learned of it... it's not like he got caught on a piss test.

If he's suspended 4 games this is fucking bullshit.

You have to hope him coming forward and getting infront of this will let him be able to work out some sort of lesser suspension.. I assume he is going to get dinged for a game or two

• 3 weeks later...