SportsWrath

Camp Thoughts

UK-Giantsfan

You know what the fucked up thing is, Wilsons career can already be over before it even started and it's all due to the fact that our O-line couldn't block a 5 year old with a cold.

Nah, a football player is going to get hit, just a matter of where he is on the field when it happens. Injuries like this are just bad luck. There's nobody to blame. I'm sick about this. Really thought DW was going to bloom into a big time RB this year.

as much as i liked wilson i hope this front office learned its lesson about drafting running backs in the 1st round. we may have been one of the last to learn but at least we finally did

There is going to be 3 or 4 RB's drafted in next year's first round.

well i don't watch college but i find that hard to believe seeing as how there've only been 4 rbs drafted in the first round in the last 4 drafts combined and none in the last two years. and none (or 1 depending on how you feel about doug martin) have yielded first round value

Beatty was back at practice yesterday.

I heard Coughlin say that his absence from the first preseason game was a planned thing, along with Hermann and McBride. They all probably could have played but it was decided early in camp to keep them out.

Coughlin on Odell: “He is not going to play,” coach Tom Coughlin said. “Expect him next week, but not this week. There is not enough work.”

It'd make sense if the reasoning was to take caution regarding his hamstring...but not having "enough work"? Isn't that what the fuck PREseason is for? The kid was reportedly the most "NFL ready" WR coming out of college and you're telling me after an entire summer with the team, another fucking week is going to make a difference? Sometimes Coughlin decisions are mind-boggling to me. Get the kid some playing time.

It'd make sense if the reasoning was to take caution regarding his hamstring...but not having "enough work"? Isn't that what the fuck PREseason is for? The kid was reportedly the most "NFL ready" WR coming out of college and you're telling me after an entire summer with the team, another fucking week is going to make a difference? Sometimes Coughlin decisions are mind-boggling to me. Get the kid some playing time.

not until he can block!

not until he can block!

:LMAO:

I seriously don't get it. Like him being out there during preseason not having "enough work" is detrimental to the team in any way, shape, or form.

:LMAO:

I seriously don't get it. Like him being out there during preseason not having "enough work" is detrimental to the team in any way, shape, or form.

I think he meant he hadn't been fully practicing yet, as they're taking it easy on his injury, and they weren't gonna push it this week.