SportsWrath

So what's really going to happen on Thursday?

Sephiroth

Scott wright of Draftcountdown.com has us taking Flowers. I like it . Moves Pugh in to a guard and takes care of a Tackle.

Its sad, draft day was one of my favorite things for the past five years but ESPN has manged to ruin it. Side not i have banned all things ESPN. 1st n 10 has turned in to a joke,

Scott wright of Draftcountdown.com has us taking Flowers. I like it . Moves Pugh in to a guard and takes care of a Tackle.

Its sad, draft day was one of my favorite things for the past five years but ESPN has manged to ruin it. Side not i have banned all things ESPN. 1st n 10 has turned in to a joke,

The draft is also on NFL Network with Mayock instead of Kiper. He's a little less annoying.

I would have no problem with Flowers. He's big, strong, and a natural tackle who is ultra-aggressive. He needs work on his foot work and technique, but that's trainable. He's so big and so strong that at the college level he was able to dominate his opponent with force. In the NFL, he will need more than that. So he's a little raw, but will be a great tackle in the future.

I wouldn't be mad at that if a guy like Rashad Greene (yes I'm a FSU Homer) is still around but I doubt he makes it to the 3rd round, let alone the 4th.

I'm an FSU homer as well but he runs such great routes and know how to get open, with fantastic hands... He is going to be a great slot receiver for someone.

Are we so sure Pugh will be an effective Guard? He's a little lighter than the pile driver I'd like to see. Also, who would go to the left side - Pugh or Schwartz? And remember we're hoping Schwartz is good but we don't really know. Drafting a Guard - Scherff or another guy in the first 3 rounds - settles more issues. Drafting a Tackle raises more questions.

The draft is also on NFL Network with Mayock instead of Kiper. He's a little less annoying.

I would have no problem with Flowers. He's big, strong, and a natural tackle who is ultra-aggressive. He needs work on his foot work and technique, but that's trainable. He's so big and so strong that at the college level he was able to dominate his opponent with force. In the NFL, he will need more than that. So he's a little raw, but will be a great tackle in the future.

I am not paying the extra 35 pay for the package that includes NFL Network. There is may be 10 channels i watch I would love to pay $50 dollars to have excess to just those. I pay 100 for 55 and watch 5 of em.

Are we so sure Pugh will be an effective Guard? He's a little lighter than the pile driver I'd like to see. Also, who would go to the left side - Pugh or Schwartz? And remember we're hoping Schwartz is good but we don't really know. Drafting a Guard - Scherff or another guy in the first 3 rounds - settles more issues. Drafting a Tackle raises more questions.

Pugh seems to be more of a guard with the short arms. Not that he cant be a tackle but might be more effective as G. I really see us trading Down if possible . The tape tells me Scheriff is going to be bust. If we do take him i hope i have to eat crow but thats just my feeling and analysis