SportsWrath

My take on the cowboys

Cowboyz

1. Romo minus two games has been the best of his career. those two games however he singlehandedly gave away. so if we're out of the playoffs he has to man up and own that.

2. 6 losses. 1 blowout. 2 given away after the game was won. i would add the gints game to that but who am i kidding. eli was unstoppable, at least by the cowboys. 1 we had no business losing in zona, and two dogfights with ny and ne. 5 of the losses total point diff -16. cardiac.

3. rob ryan. he's taking a lot of heat down here, but i think everyone is ignoring two important points. he's kept us in every game save one, and he's got absolutely shit to work with other than a few studs.

4. the division. it's shit. including the cowboys. but yea i'm gonna stick to my preseason guns. sb or bust

• 7 months later...

Touche.

What part of the boogie down you from?

Already invited him to East Tremont and Mott Haven...lol...maybe I need to invite him to my Puerto Rican assistant principal ex-girlfriend living up their in Riverdale up there in that complex off of the expressway in the 240's... Damn I would still be hitting that if she were not so hooked into the whole marriage thing. She was is on the twelfth floor in her building a three bedroom two bath condo with two balconies. The times I banged her in the late Summer nights on that terrace balcony next to the master bedroom watching the lights from the George Washington Bridge and the Pallisades in the distance. If it wasn't for her two bratty ass spoiled kids I would still be there. :cwy:

Already invited him to East Tremont and Mott Haven...lol...maybe I need to invite him to my Puerto Rican assistant principal ex-girlfriend living up their in Riverdale up there in that complex off of the expressway in the 240's... Damn I would still be hitting that if she were not so hooked into the whole marriage thing. She was is on the twelfth floor in her building a three bedroom two bath condo with two balconies. The times I banged her in the late Summer nights on that terrace balcony next to the master bedroom watching the lights from the George Washington Bridge and the Pallisades in the distance. If it wasn't for her two bratty ass spoiled kids I would still be there. :cwy:

I'm going no where near East Tremont and/or Mott Haven. Unless I'm packing. lol

I'm going no where near East Tremont and/or Mott Haven. Unless I'm packing. lol

Mott Haven is more safe than Tremont Bro...especially on Brook and Third Avenues...safe as Jamaica Avenue after dark on a Summers Night at Woodhaven...lol...but no kidding Tremont is way worse than Mott Haven man...I leave my office there before dark...when the Fall comes I'm driving to and from work...the D Train when the Sun goes down is no joke... :o

He'd be all over that shit. :cheers:

1. Romo minus two games has been the best of his career. those two games however he singlehandedly gave away. so if we're out of the playoffs he has to man up and own that.

2. 6 losses. 1 blowout. 2 given away after the game was won. i would add the gints game to that but who am i kidding. eli was unstoppable, at least by the cowboys. 1 we had no business losing in zona, and two dogfights with ny and ne. 5 of the losses total point diff -16. cardiac.

3. rob ryan. he's taking a lot of heat down here, but i think everyone is ignoring two important points. he's kept us in every game save one, and he's got absolutely shit to work with other than a few studs.

4. the division. it's shit. including the cowboys. but yea i'm gonna stick to my preseason guns. sb or bust

BTW... How'd that work out for ya? Oh yeah :LMAO: Basement with the skins! Cool story bro! :freaked:

Mott Haven is more safe than Tremont Bro...especially on Brook and Third Avenues...safe as Jamaica Avenue after dark on a Summers Night at Woodhaven...lol...but no kidding Tremont is way worse than Mott Haven man...I leave my office there before dark...when the Fall comes I'm driving to and from work...the D Train when the Sun goes down is no joke... :o

Not doing that either and I've taken the L to myrtle-wyckoff and walked home.

He'd be all over that shit. :cheers:

Knockers to die for man...and she begged me to plow her ass golden. This is her third marriage. Champagne tastes though...she pulls in about $150,000 a year and needs to make twice that. I was not having it...she married this Bro from Antigua last August he owns a rigging company in Jersey. They still live separately...she still calls/texts...just waiting for her to say...oh he can't satisfy me ...or some shit. Then its ... :banana:

Not doing that either and I've taken the L to myrtle-wyckoff and walked home.

Hey man I've already told you my Myrtle Wyckoff Experiences Man...the only time I ever had a bottle sail past my head as I was waiting for the Q55 Bus....thrown by a car load of drunk Ricans pissed cause I beat their boy in Streetfighter II with me playing Chun Li against the cheesemaster Ken. Ahh the memories...

Jamaica Queens is a really rough neighborhood.

I almost learned that the hard way. I almost got killed or robbed. Scary stuff man. Bronx is pretty bad too though lol. Damn man I'm really thankful I grew up in a peaceful nj neighborhood. Some tough streets in NyC, theyll beat the shit out of LA or Chicago.

Jamaica Queens is a really rough neighborhood.

I almost learned that the hard way. I almost got killed or robbed. Scary stuff man. Bronx is pretty bad too though lol. Damn man I'm really thankful I grew up in a peaceful nj neighborhood. Some tough streets in NyC, theyll beat the shit out of LA or Chicago.

Well Jamaica Queens is comprised of 30 different neighborhoods....Queens retains the County system whereby you have a Town name such as Jamaica, Flushing, Long Island City, Far Rockaway etc...then you have a village name, Jamaica, South Jamaica, Rockaway Beach, Bayswater (where I live now), Cambria Heights (where I grew up), Ozone Park, South Ozone Park, Howard Beach, Kew Gardens, Forest Hills, Glendale (Archie Bunkers neighborhood)...many of those villages are high end predominately middle to upper class and all of the named villages belong to the towns of Jamaica or Far Rockaway. To say that The Bronx is dangerous shows a lack of understanding of how large yet another county that you are speaking of...Riverdale (Puerto Rican assistant principal ex girlfriend lives here) is part of the Bronx...yet it has more rich estates than just about any other part of the City...there are other neighborhoods in the Bronx that are middle to upper middle class.

So you have to be specific on what part of the Bronx or Jamaica you are referring too. Another example here in Queens we can put our village, town or County name on our addresses. So I used to live in Cambria Heights so for my address I could put 221-04 121st Avenue and then Cambria Heights, NY or Jamaica, NY or Queens, NY and then the zip code 11411. Most people who grew up in Queens would put the Village or Town name...not the County...that is how you can tell if a person is a native New Yorker right off of the bat. In Queens people identify by Village and/or Town...not the County or the City...NYC is made up of 5 Counties/Boroughs in Dutch. NY (Manhattan), Kings (Brooklyn), Queens (Queens), Bronx (The Bronx) and Richmond (Staten Island). Its the only City made up of counties as opposed to other cities being part of a County.

The official name of NYC is The City of Greater NY after the 1898 merger of all of the above named counties (except for the Bronx which was a part of NY County till I believe 1930). In fact Nassau County and parts of Suffolk County were all parts of Queens County till 1899 when the eastern two thirds of Queens County decided they did not want to become part of NYC. Its the reason why several towns along the Queens/Nassau border are shared Towns. Prior to 1899 Nassau County did not even exist. That is why people who were born and raised in Queens don't say we are going to Long Island (geographically Brooklyn and Queens are part of Long Island as well); we say we are going further out on the Island. Nassau and to a lesser extent Suffolk like to lay claim to the term Long Island to differentiate themselves from the City.

Thanks for clearing things up T.

I'm no expert on the streets of NYC. I do know that each borough has many nice areas.

Its just that I often find myself in a crap neighborhood whenever I venture outside of manhattan. Queens is pretty nice minus the few rough areas. Bronx is cool but Also pretty tough in some parts. All in all, I love NY, I just don't always feel safe in NY. Same can be said about many areas of NOrtheast NJ.

Thanks for clearing things up T.

I'm no expert on the streets of NYC. I do know that each borough has many nice areas.

Its just that I often find myself in a crap neighborhood whenever I venture outside of manhattan. Queens is pretty nice minus the few rough areas. Bronx is cool but Also pretty tough in some parts. All in all, I love NY, I just don't always feel safe in NY. Same can be said about many areas of NOrtheast NJ.

You're welcome man...you were probably in South Jamaica ...were you on a cunt hunt or other transaction. That can also explain the level of the anxiety. There are some areas of South Jamaica along South Road that I drive by only in the daylight man. Funny thing its also the area where the dairy tanker trucks go as most of the processing plants are in the area. :D So you have milk, murder and mayhem all in one spot.

Well Jamaica Queens is comprised of 30 different neighborhoods....Queens retains the County system whereby you have a Town name such as Jamaica, Flushing, Long Island City, Far Rockaway etc...then you have a village name, Jamaica, South Jamaica, Rockaway Beach, Bayswater (where I live now), Cambria Heights (where I grew up), Ozone Park, South Ozone Park, Howard Beach, Kew Gardens, Forest Hills, Glendale (Archie Bunkers neighborhood)...many of those villages are high end predominately middle to upper class and all of the named villages belong to the towns of Jamaica or Far Rockaway. To say that The Bronx is dangerous shows a lack of understanding of how large yet another county that you are speaking of...Riverdale (Puerto Rican assistant principal ex girlfriend lives here) is part of the Bronx...yet it has more rich estates than just about any other part of the City...there are other neighborhoods in the Bronx that are middle to upper middle class.

So you have to be specific on what part of the Bronx or Jamaica you are referring too. Another example here in Queens we can put our village, town or County name on our addresses. So I used to live in Cambria Heights so for my address I could put 221-04 121st Avenue and then Cambria Heights, NY or Jamaica, NY or Queens, NY and then the zip code 11411. Most people who grew up in Queens would put the Village or Town name...not the County...that is how you can tell if a person is a native New Yorker right off of the bat. In Queens people identify by Village and/or Town...not the County or the City...NYC is made up of 5 Counties/Boroughs in Dutch. NY (Manhattan), Kings (Brooklyn), Queens (Queens), Bronx (The Bronx) and Richmond (Staten Island). Its the only City made up of counties as opposed to other cities being part of a County.

The official name of NYC is The City of Greater NY after the 1898 merger of all of the above named counties (except for the Bronx which was a part of NY County till I believe 1930). In fact Nassau County and parts of Suffolk County were all parts of Queens County till 1899 when the eastern two thirds of Queens County decided they did not want to become part of NYC. Its the reason why several towns along the Queens/Nassau border are shared Towns. Prior to 1899 Nassau County did not even exist. That is why people who were born and raised in Queens don't say we are going to Long Island (geographically Brooklyn and Queens are part of Long Island as well); we say we are going further out on the Island. Nassau and to a lesser extent Suffolk like to lay claim to the term Long Island to differentiate themselves from the City.

AHEM.

REPRESENT

Knockers to die for man...and she begged me to plow her ass golden. This is her third marriage. Champagne tastes though...she pulls in about $150,000 a year and needs to make twice that. I was not having it...she married this Bro from Antigua last August he owns a rigging company in Jersey. They still live separately...she still calls/texts...just waiting for her to say...oh he can't satisfy me ...or some shit. Then its ... :banana:

:D

Thanks homie, but no thanks.

She sounds like too much maintenence.

158th and Gerard is my roots.

My first retail management position was in Jamaica, right under the El stop.

Not a bad place. I was mostly in the basement but we'd come up to chase down shoplifters once or twice a day.

Our thundering hooves on the metal stairs was usually enough to make them drop and run.

:D

Thanks homie, but no thanks.

She sounds like too much maintenence.

Yeah man...she was SUPER UPSET...that I was not upset that she got married in the eight month gap between my last contact (a quite thorough ass plowing like you would not believe) and the most recent one ...two months ago with a couple of long in person conversations at a local Bronx restaurant (La Parillia)...Anyhow the last dinner we had she was simmering that I was so nonchalant about her ass being taken away from me. Let me tell you Bro..if you go through old threads here you will see me posting about her sometimes hate filled cock blocking then 13 year old son. Long story short when I first hooked up with her I was seriously considering the marriage thing...but her need for the champagne lifestyle and her out of control spending...well no ass is worth the expense of being a sugar daddy or papi azucar that bad. But she is so transparent telling me how jealous her hubby is and how he wants he to cut off her old friends (especially fuck buddies like me :banana: ) now that she is his wife.

I actually yawned at that statement.. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: and tried to play it off by saying its only right that he wants to keep you to himself. He obviously loves you... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: Anyway I guess she expected me to say ....FUCK NO!!!...nah baby...jealous West Indian dudes married to Puerto Rican chicks do not mix well with this Brother...There are too many available J-Lo's and Shaniqua's up in this Boogie Down. She can hang it up...but from the sounds of it this marriage is not going to last. Marriage number 3. Number 1 was with this White dude an architect...she found out he was a closeted homosexual...scratch...Number 2 was with this African American drummer who she had her kids with the aforementioned cockblocking boy and girl....he turned out to like a needle in his arm too much and she divorced him...after she moved to Riverdale...then she started searching for number 3. All I can say that there will be a number 4 but he won't be me... :laugh: :pimp: :afro: :laugh:

158th and Gerard is my roots.

My first retail management position was in Jamaica, right under the El stop.

Not a bad place. I was mostly in the basement but we'd come up to chase down shoplifters once or twice a day.

Our thundering hooves on the metal stairs was usually enough to make them drop and run.

My man when I was a kid my Mom, younger sister and I would shop at Mays not under the El....get a hotdog at the hole in the wall next to it....then we would go to Gimbels, Gertz, Macys and my two favorites Lamstons (a local five and dime) and Woolworths as they had the best tropical fish locally...especially Lamstons...do you remember those stores Bro...by the time the El was torn down in that section Gimbels and Macys were gone....I think Gertz went out of business and they converted the store into a minimall...Mays went out of business a couple of years afterward...Leaving just Alexanders until 1988 when that bastard Campeau...bought it and sold off its assets. It was a profitable chain of stores...Lamstons and Woolworth went out of business soon after...Lamstons early 90's ...Woolworth mid 90's. Damn man you been all over... :flex: Like me...

My man when I was a kid my Mom, younger sister and I would shop at Mays not under the El....get a hotdog at the hole in the wall next to it....then we would go to Gimbels, Gertz, Macys and my two favorites Lamstons (a local five and dime) and Woolworths as they had the best tropical fish locally...especially Lamstons...do you remember those stores Bro...by the time the El was torn down in that section Gimbels and Macys were gone....I think Gertz went out of business and they converted the store into a minimall...Mays went out of business a couple of years afterward...Leaving just Alexanders until 1988 when that bastard Campeau...bought it and sold off its assets. It was a profitable chain of stores...Lamstons and Woolworth went out of business soon after...Lamstons early 90's ...Woolworth mid 90's. Damn man you been all over... :flex: Like me...

I think Alexander's was still there when I worked there. My store was Shoe Town and that was the outlet and regional warehouse. I think it was called Shoe Giant as to not confuse it with the other stores such as New Hyde Park (same road, 3 miles and worlds away). I loved all the women and the food choices down there. It was right before I was transferred to Cali.

I think the fact that I accepted the 6 months in the Jamaica basement got me the role in Cali.