SportsWrath

I say Fewell is gone next year

MikeGL

Definitely, fucking pass rush has been pitiful ever since he has gotten here. I'm not even sure what the fuck he's even doing these days.

Get rid of Fewell and get someone else, is there anyone out there? Spags, please come back.

Definitely, fucking pass rush has been pitiful ever since he has gotten here. I'm not even sure what the fuck he's even doing these days.

Get rid of Fewell and get someone else, is there anyone out there? Spags, please come back.

After he got caught with his pants down against Seattle, it's only a matter of time before he's asked to "retire"

After he got caught with his pants down against Seattle, it's only a matter of time before he's asked to "retire"

You know, I really need to watch the sidelines a little more! :cool: here I am wasting time looking at the field and miss the funny shit!

You know, I really need to watch the sidelines a little more! :cool: here I am wasting time looking at the field and miss the funny shit!

It's too bad you missed it, I can guarantee you would have had a boner

I think you are right... I mean he has had shit luck with injuries to his defense, but he seems slow to adjust at best. It always seems opposing offenses have some play in their back pocket that is more or less a guaranteed big gain.

The pass rush last night was less then non-existent

at the very least he'll be gone if not the entire coaching staff

Yea I don't see that happening... Coughlin is not going to be forced out and McAdoo is here to stay for the foreseeable future... and the offense can be very good when Cruz is back and OL reinforcement thru the draft.

Complete rebuild time.

Reese has to go, get Coughlin a gold watch and a spot on the ring. Draft Eli's replacement or sign him after this year for what he's actually worth (10th - 16th highest paid QB sounds about right) to free up money for other guys, and draft someone to groom behind him.

Blow this up. Its pathetic.

Complete rebuild time.

Reese has to go, get Coughlin a gold watch and a spot on the ring. Draft Eli's replacement or sign him after this year for what he's actually worth (10th - 16th highest paid QB sounds about right) to free up money for other guys, and draft someone to groom behind him.

Blow this up. Its pathetic.

I think Tom Gets one more year.... maybe Macadoo gets the job as HC. I do not think drafting Eli's replacement is as important as getting a couple of stud O-line men so he can actually execute this offense. Look at Romo last night, he had 7 - 8 seconds to get passes out, Eli would be a monster if he had that sort of time to OBJ and Cruz

Too funny. I've been saying this for years, before and after 2011, but nobody wanted to hear it.

I'm not saying anything about preference on keeping him or not. I'm saying he's legit done next year. I think it happens, this defense has been horrible and he hasn't fixed a damn thing for real.

I think Reese saying Moore should play more, got Moore to play less

Time.. past due actually for Moore and Bromely to see the field on a consistent basis... anyone here thinks Kiwi is better than Moore at this point?

This defense has serious problems with the front 7. The linebackers are still at the same level it was when we had Osi and Tuck in their primes--except we don't have Osi and Tuck, and no DE has really come close to them. There's no more mask for the LBs.

We could have had Prince, Thurmond, whoever else you want to name in the defensive backfield, and Dallas still would have scored with the time Romo had.

This defense has serious problems with the front 7. The linebackers are still at the same level it was when we had Osi and Tuck in their primes--except we don't have Osi and Tuck, and no DE has really come close to them. There's no more mask for the LBs.

We could have had Prince, Thurmond, whoever else you want to name in the defensive backfield, and Dallas still would have scored with the time Romo had.

Truth.

Spagnuolo is currently the secondary coach in Baltimore, a promotion from last year when he was a "Senior Defensive Assistant". I think it's telling that no team has really even considered him for any meaningful position after his failure in St. Louis, followed by his failure in New Orleans, where his defense gave up the most yards in NFL HISTORY. Not just the most in that particular season...the most in NFL history. Either he caught lightning in a bottle in 2007 or he sold his soul to the devil for a Super Bowl and the devil has come for repayment in the form of the rest of his career...but the guy has simply been figured out. So now, he essentially gets the Jim Fassel treatment.