SportsWrath

Software

Lughead

I was looking on ebay for photoshop software . I am not sure wich one to purchase I was thinking maybe PhotoshopCS is this the one you think I should buy? also I noticed you have to be careful what you buy for photoshop because you might bid on a Tutorial and not the software. and I also see there are a lot of filters and plug ins you can buy for it too . or is there a site where you can get the filters and plug ins for free ?

I was looking on ebay for photoshop software . I am not sure which one to purchase I was thinking maybe PhotoshopCS is this the one you think I should buy? also I noticed you have to be careful what you buy for photoshop because you might bid on a Tutorial and not the software. and I also see there are a lot of filters and plug ins you can buy for it too . or is there a site where you can get the filters and plug ins for free ?

The cheapest way is to buy an old version and just upgrade from Adobe. Buying software on eBay is a very risky proposition and more than likely you will get a pirated copy (it will look somewhat authentic but the key can't be registered). If you buy v5.0 you will probably get a real copy and the upgrade price is much much less for an authentic copy. Call Adobe and ask what is the lowest version you need to upgrade to CS2 and buy that version if you can.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
If you know someone who's going to a university, they usually get huge discounts on software at the campus store.

well I got some info in a round about way from a member on this site and have Adobe Photoshop pro cs2 9.0 I have it installed (from a mounted ISO) :ph34r: I have not had time to take it for a test spin yet but I will hopefully tomarrow all i ahve to do is add the reg and key # i hope to make some sigs and wall paper soon , Hopefully Before next season starts.

• 4 weeks later...