SportsWrath

So now that the playoffs are out of the picture.

BlueInCanada

You think hes the real deal, Chuck? Another Ol Miss QB?

Lets remember....NYG has had pretty good outcomes with Ol Miss QBs

ny_alltimegiants02_800.jpg

usa_today_10362806.0.jpg

Regarding Paterson....I don't know all that much.....I just caught him in some games last year and he had a moxy about him I liked. He had a horrible night against the Irish in the season opener ...but he had only been on campus about two months by then. They play an entirely different offense at Michigan...be interesting to see how he does...particularly against OSU in November.

C.W agon

I'd take that.......a Luck look alike to take another Mannings place....as it were.

C.W agon

Ehh...now having watched more film of him, I'm not so sure he's ready to start day 1 in the NFL, like Luck. He's going to need to put together a good string of games against Big 10 defenses, and we'll have to see how he handles himself in pressure situations. Even if he does, I'd still lean towards sitting him behind Eli for a year (which is very possible), like Mahomes.

Speaking of Mahomes, Will Grier from WVU looks a lot like Mahomes and is rising fast. He's a guy to watch.

Thought you'd be high on Nate Stanley Chuck, But yeah QB, Edge and OT have to be their 1st three picks (remember no 3rd round pick)

Not this year...but he is getting better with his touch passes....reads.

We don't have a lot of solid targets at WR.....been our problem forever.

We'll see how he does when ass hurt Wisconsin comes to town this Saturday night.

.....I would definitely love to see them get the Espanoza kid after he declares in 20......he will be bordering on Boza like beast level by then...

C. Wagon

Ehh...now having watched more film of him, I'm not so sure he's ready to start day 1 in the NFL, like Luck. He's going to need to put together a good string of games against Big 10 defenses, and we'll have to see how he handles himself in pressure situations. Even if he does, I'd still lean towards sitting him behind Eli for a year (which is very possible), like Mahomes.

Speaking of Mahomes, Will Grier from WVU looks a lot like Mahomes and is rising fast. He's a guy to watch.

Yeah that guy...and I think Mayfield...might get me thinking better of Big 12 QBs.....

C. Wagon

Next QB I want needs to have some mobility. I don't want a Vick or RG3...but someone with enough athleticism to move a little.

Shit...I don't expect a Brady or Rodgers...but if the next QB can shift around in the pocket a bit...I think that's an underrared trait. That, and accuracy. To hell with everyrhing else.

usa_today_10362806.0.jpg

Regarding Paterson....I don't know all that much.....I just caught him in some games last year and he had a moxy about him I liked. He had a horrible night against the Irish in the season opener ...but he had only been on campus about two months by then. They play an entirely different offense at Michigan...be interesting to see how he does...particularly against OSU in November.

C.W agon

Lol... good point Chuck!

We might have missed on something, but I didn't see a sure thing in the bunch.

I was on Rosen for a while, he'll be great when he's available.

Reagardless, unless the Giants end up with a 10- 15 pick, I don’t see a QB worthy, while I see some OTs and LBs that are. I’ve always maintained that the Giants will play Manning until his arm falls off. Seems still the plan.

usa_today_10362806.0.jpg

C.W agon

13th round pick- rookie of the year. Not shabby

Lock is the guy I have heard compared to Mahomes he has a bigger arm than Grier. Grier probably more like Baker