SportsWrath

Redskins @ Giants, Sun Oct 28th

Treehugger

I'm in....though I may be out of town for the game...i will definitely be able to meet up while you're here.

Barring some weird circumstances, I'm definitely in although probably not for the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll grab a block of tickets for people who want in. They're about US$85 each.

I will let you know how many tickets for me shortly... My kids want to come to the game since I have never taken them. For teenagers they are very comfortable with heavy drinking and excessive profanity

I will let you know how many tickets for me shortly... My kids want to come to the game since I have never taken them. For teenagers they are very comfortable with heavy drinking and excessive profanity

Hmmmmm... I may just make this. I know some of you everyone are is dying to see me :flex:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It has been a long time since I've gone to a game, last one I went to was also a Redskins game.

I just need to decide if I want to take the train there, or drive. Driving will be much easier for tailgating... but then I will have to sober up to get out.

It has been a long time since I've gone to a game, last one I went to was also a Redskins game.

I just need to decide if I want to take the train there, or drive. Driving will be much easier for tailgating... but then I will have to sober up to get out.

Is there a bar or something nearby we can congregate at if tailgating is not an option? I'll find a hotel close to the stadium for my first couple nights.

Is there a bar or something nearby we can congregate at if tailgating is not an option? I'll find a hotel close to the stadium for my first couple nights.

https://www.reddsrestaurant.com/meadowlands/

They have a shuttle to/from the game too... so it is not the worst option. But I would probably have to drive to there anyway, so tailgating works fine for me. I can make some poppers and moink balls that morning on the smoker and load up a cooler with beers.

https://www.reddsrestaurant.com/meadowlands/

They have a shuttle to/from the game too... so it is not the worst option. But I would probably have to drive to there anyway, so tailgating works fine for me. I can make some poppers and moink balls that morning on the smoker and load up a cooler with beers.

I've never eaten moink before. Are the balls the best part?