SportsWrath

Derek!

rico

Was at the game last night..I thought it was an error, but they gave him a single. Then the fuckin' rain came...thunder and lightning and shit. And when it was over we still lost, kind of a bummer.

Was at the game last night..I thought it was an error, but they gave him a single. Then the fuckin' rain came...thunder and lightning and shit. And when it was over we still lost, kind of a bummer.

Lucky, i havent been to a yankee game at yankee stadium since i was a baby lol, im going soon, but yeah, did you stay the whole game or what?

Lucky, i havent been to a yankee game at yankee stadium since i was a baby lol, im going soon, but yeah, did you stay the whole game or what?

I jetted about a half hour before they started again. Went down on a bus trip, and most of them took off back to the bus right away. A few of us stayed for as long as we could, before we started to think that the bus would leave without us. On the way out, we hit this street where you could only see the tops of the fire hydrants. Some kind of flash flood. The cars parked on the sides of the road were fucked.

I jetted about a half hour before they started again. Went down on a bus trip, and most of them took off back to the bus right away. A few of us stayed for as long as we could, before we started to think that the bus would leave without us. On the way out, we hit this street where you could only see the tops of the fire hydrants. Some kind of flash flood. The cars parked on the sides of the road were fucked.

oh okay, i cant wait to go back!! :rock:

2nd fastest yankee to reach 2000 hits and i think they said 5th overall, :rock:

Where you at now torno?you still dont like him?

first of all its not an "o" at the end its a "zero".

Second, i never said he wasn't a good player. U must have misunderstood me. He is a great player, but I just don't care for him. I also do not think he was the catalyst behind the 4 WS wins. I never said he was a crappy player. I really don't feel like getting into this argument again.

first of all its not an "o" at the end its a "zero".

Second, i never said he wasn't a good player. U must have misunderstood me. He is a great player, but I just don't care for him. I also do not think he was the catalyst behind the 4 WS wins. I never said he was a crappy player. I really don't feel like getting into this argument again.

O zero watever it doesnt matter, its pathetic though, you claim to like the yankees, hes the 2nd fastest to reach 2000 yet you still dont like him come on now man???

O zero watever it doesnt matter, its pathetic though, you claim to like the yankees, hes the 2nd fastest to reach 2000 yet you still dont like him come on now man???

I don't care for the man. I respect everything he is dont for the yankees and appreciate how it has helped the franchise over the last decade. I like the Dolphins. I don't care for Ricky. Ricky was part of the catalyst that drove the fins to win their last six games. I never liked him. Even before the akk the drugs. R u gonna tell me that I can't like a team if I don't adore every player on it?

P.S. Watching the tie game right now. 1st and Second 1 out. Carlos Guillen is up