SportsWrath

KIWI

boohyah

I didn't want to draft him, but that's because I thought we had other needs.

He fucked up some last week.

And he dropped the ball today that cost us.

Yet, something tells me that this kid is going to be huge for us in the future. His speed is amazing, and he's an explosive rusher. if this guy gets experience, it could be watch out. He's way ahead of Strahan and Osi as rookies.

I don't know, anybody else excited about this guy?

Yet, something tells me that this kid is going to be huge for us in the future. His speed is amazing, and he's an explosive rusher. if this guy gets experience, it could be watch out. He's way ahead of Strahan and Osi as rookies.

Hell yes, the thing last week is understandable, he's a rookie who has already been flagged for RTP. This week, well, he's a d lineman trying to run with the ball, no big deal, would have been nice to get a score there, but oh well.

Kiwi is already becoming a phenominal player, a rotation with Kiwi, Stra and Osi plus Tuck would be unbelievable if they could stay healthy.

Hell yes, the thing last week is understandable, he's a rookie who has already been flagged for RTP. This week, well, he's a d lineman trying to run with the ball, no big deal, would have been nice to get a score there, but oh well.

Kiwi is already becoming a phenominal player, a rotation with Kiwi, Stra and Osi plus Tuck would be unbelievable if they could stay healthy.

Can you imagine if EA didn't draft him...

Now for the 2007 draft...IF the Giants can load up on Safetys and Cornerbacks... :huh:

(You can NEVER have enough coverage guys)

Besides Leon hall and that Marcus McCuasomething from Fresno St. who do you see in this year draft making an immediate inpact on this defense?

mmm, I can't think of any...

Now for the 2007 draft...IF the Giants can load up on Safetys and Cornerbacks... :huh:

(You can NEVER have enough coverage guys)

There are good late 1st and early 2nd rounders this year. If we dont grab one either the 1st or 2nd, we are fucking stupid.

I am. He's made a few mistakes but you have to expect that from a rookie. He was caught in no man's land last week, thinking he might get called for a 15 yarder if he dropped Young late. Bad play, but at least he tried to not hurt his team. What the fuck was Whitfield thinking with that stupid headbutt? This is a seasoned veteran. So much for the players only meeting intended to settle down the younger guys.

Anyway, back to Kiwi. I like him, too. He dropped the ball yesterday, it could happen to anyone. He does have 2 INTs this year in limited time. Not bad for a lineman. He reminds me a little of Julius Peppers so far. Big, fast, athletic, versatile. Should be a good run with him and Umenyiora at DE for a long time. :TU:

It dawned on me yesterday that our D-line is going to have two of the best DE in football for the next 8 years... Now if Will Joe can play to half his potential and Coifield keeps it up that is a tough front 4.

Kiwi was an animal yesterday, all over the field. When he gets a little smarter look out NFL.

Kiwi is a few plays away from being one of the rookie studs this year, Better than Mario.

If he sacks Vince Young, that ends the game.

If he doesn't fumble the football after that INT, the game is completely different.

He forced a fumble on that sack of Romo.

He just needs to learn to finish plays. Something he'll learn eventually, the sooner the better. He's been the tarnished bright spot, hopefully he'll get buffed up over the off season.

I can live with the mistakes right now. Because these mistakes are ones that he will learn from because they've been bad, and they will raise his awareness in the future. Osi Umenyiora and Mattias Kiwanuka as our defensive ends!. They will terrorize QB's in the future, only you can't spell their names.

I can live with the mistakes right now. Because these mistakes are ones that he will learn from because they've been bad, and they will raise his awareness in the future. Osi Umenyiora and Mattias Kiwanuka as our defensive ends!. They will terrorize QB's in the future, only you can't spell their names.

Find a stud DT in the draft and we're set. Look for the guy with the name no one can spell!

i agree, the guy can play and i like him a lot. supposedly he wasn't even going to be ready to contribute this season but here he is pressuring the qb, stopping the run, etc. yeah he's making some rookie mistakes, but the guy plays hard and he's got plenty of talent as well

We had no pass rush what so ever in the later part of the game...

That's because the devilish mind of Parcells had the Cowboy's equipment manager change the "R" on Romo's jersey to an "H", and all the Giants stayed away...

I saw Will Demps wink at him once though.

I think Coefield and Willie Joe will be an above average pair of DT's in the future.

I agree Cofield is a stud, Joseph is ok...but we still have Osi, Tuck and Kiwi on the ends..all of them I think will be great...we need a stud CB and and LBs..Jacobs will fill in for Tiki fine, the rest of the offesnse doesn't need any adressing through the draft imo.

I agree Cofield is a stud, Joseph is ok...but we still have Osi, Tuck and Kiwi on the ends..all of them I think will be great...we need a stud CB and and LBs..Jacobs will fill in for Tiki fine, the rest of the offesnse doesn't need any adressing through the draft imo.

We need to start drafting some offensive linemen.

Besides Leon hall and that Marcus McCuasomething from Fresno St. who do you see in this year draft making an immediate inpact on this defense?

mmm, I can't think of any...

How about Darrelle Revis? I'm big on this guy having seen him play a few times with his explosive speed. He could take over PR duties and probably become a solid nickle/dime back immediately.