SportsWrath

All the Blackburn Haters can kiss his Rings

JackStroud

I don't...........I think a 14-3 MLBer is a pretty good record

What he is saying is that Blackburn wont be there forever. We certainly do need to upgrade the MLBer at some point especially when Blackburn is done.

Chase is the best MLB we've got. He's a B- type guy, but you've gotta love his heart.

Herzlich may not develop. We've needed a real, NFL calibur MLB for about six years at this point.

But hey, what the hell, let's draft our sixth DE. Or fifth WR.

Chase is the best MLB we've got. He's a B- type guy, but you've gotta love his heart.

Herzlich may not develop. We've needed a real, NFL calibur MLB for about six years at this point.

But hey, what the hell, let's draft our sixth DE. Or fifth WR.

So glad we got Jernigan I thought he would slip right through our fingers, but we lucked out with him. Not gunna lie I was sweating bullets before we drafted him.

They are all pretty slow.

Yeah. The position needs an influx of speed and athleticism. I know the focus of the defense has been on the line but with Tuck getting older and Osi likely elsewhere next season maybe that emphasis needs to change a bit.

We missed both Rivers and Blackburn today. Boley is a good linebacker, bigblue25, I don't know how you can say that. The guy has been money all year and last year as well when he was healthy.

I've never thought Herzlich was very good, but was hopeful he'd show something today. He didn't. He needs to play faster, and he may not have it in him.

Overall, I thought the defense played pretty damn well, regardless. Just couldn't get the 'O' going at all today.

We missed both Rivers and Blackburn today. Boley is a good linebacker, bigblue25, I don't know how you can say that. The guy has been money all year and last year as well when he was healthy.

I've never thought Herzlich was very good, but was hopeful he'd show something today. He didn't. He needs to play faster, and he may not have it in him.

Overall, I thought the defense played pretty damn well, regardless. Just couldn't get the 'O' going at all today.

Did a nice job on Wallace (got a break when Brown went out) but we are getting run on too much. Over 150 on the ground against us yesterday and what was alarming was the yards after contact. We were overpowered at point of attack, getting pushed back play after play.

While we're at it... our DTs could not have possibly sucked any worse. How many 8 yard runs up the middle have we seen the past few weeks? I thought Canty was supposed to be an upgrade.

Yup, and I thought Linval Joseph was developing into a stud, too.

Webster nearly, nearly had a perfect game on Wallace, until he fell down (I think Rolle actually tripped him) and Wallace ran for the TD.

Yep, Webster had the angle and Rolle or Stevie Brown cut in front of him and took both players out of the play by literally tackling Webster. The tackling yesterday was the worst I've seen out of the Giants. From Herzlich trying in vain to hold Redman out of the goalline with his fingertips to the constant "hit in the backfield, gain of 5+ yards" running plays they had ALL game and finally the Wallace touchdown where everyone was in slow motion and the only player who had a chance at making a tackle got tackled by his own player.

Yep, Webster had the angle and Rolle or Stevie Brown cut in front of him and took both players out of the play by literally tackling Webster. The tackling yesterday was the worst I've seen out of the Giants. From Herzlich trying in vain to hold Redman out of the goalline with his fingertips to the constant "hit in the backfield, gain of 5+ yards" running plays they had ALL game and finally the Wallace touchdown where everyone was in slow motion and the only player who had a chance at making a tackle got tackled by his own player.

Yeah tackling was atrocious.

I kept waiting for Stevie to save our asses.......it never happened. They must have been keeping the ball away from him

While we're at it... our DTs could not have possibly sucked any worse. How many 8 yard runs up the middle have we seen the past few weeks? I thought Canty was supposed to be an upgrade.

I'm not going to blame our DT's too much.....the linebackers are supposed to be attacking those gaps, not waiting to play "catch the running back" four yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

I'm having a hard time remembering the last LB we had that could consistently shoot the gap......Antonio Pierce, maybe?