SportsWrath

Zeke gets to play against us

Storm

So I dont understand this whole situation.

He hasnt been charged with anything that I know of, yet people keep saying there is "super duper real proof" he got handsy in da club, which is why he's suspended.

Wonder if it's the same source that said they had a video of Dez punching someone out in that parking lot.

So I dont understand this whole situation.

He hasnt been charged with anything that I know of, yet people keep saying there is "super duper real proof" he got handsy in da club, which is why he's suspended.

Wonder if it's the same source that said they had a video of Dez punching someone out in that parking lot.

This is not about what a civil or criminal court will bring against him but what the NFL has brought against him. There is no jury and the judge is Roger Goodell. It is absolutely remarkable that Elliott can play against a division rival in week one then has to serve his suspension.

So two things to learn from this would be:

1. Don't beat a white girl.

2. Make sure if you beat a white girl you do it when you face the fewest division rivals.

Queue bronxeagle to call me a racist.

I would rather beat the cowgirls with Elliot playing. cuts out on the cowboy fanboi hype in the second meeting. Imagine the story line come week 14 if that was the first time the Giants faces Elliot for the year..... the hype would be way overplayed.

I also understand What Herc is saying and this is bull shit . Game one is a long way off yet he can still sit from week 1 . which leads to one thing .... Henderson is a Dallas homer, hoping his feet dragging will lead to Dallas winning with the help of Elliot and by week 17 it may be the reason Dallas gets into the post season because of the season record he helped to "mold".

Were there any players that got in trouble and were instantly suspended?

I am totally unconcerned about this, if any team matches up well with Elliot and the Cowboys OL, its the Giants D. This may really just play out in our favor.... let him play this week, and then make him sit out in subsequent weeks when he's more likely to be able to help his team.

This is not about what a civil or criminal court will bring against him but what the NFL has brought against him. There is no jury and the judge is Roger Goodell. It is absolutely remarkable that Elliott can play against a division rival in week one then has to serve his suspension.

So two things to learn from this would be:

1. Don't beat a white girl.

2. Make sure if you beat a white girl you do it when you face the fewest division rivals.

Queue bronxeagle to call me a racist.

Why would I call you a racist?

Do I go around calling everyone here racist?

Squash that stupid shit.

What you said is true.

I don't know why you guys would be afraid of Elliot?

Now unless you're racist and you want me to call you racist, I'll do it. :laugh:

It's just the principle of it that bugs me. I'm completely confident in our defense, I don't care if jim brown is back there.

That's what I say.

Who gives a shit about Elliott?

If you can't beat The Cowtits even with Elliott... you have no business winning this division.

Why would I call you a racist?

Do I go around calling everyone here racist?

Squash that stupid shit.

What you said is true.

I don't know why you guys would be afraid of Elliot?

Now unless you're racist and you want me to call you racist, I'll do it. :laugh:

:P

So apparently a Texas court has ruled the NFL is fucking bunk and it looks like Zeke will play all season while his case is processed during that time.

I don't know how much more the NFL can take of the humiliation every time it tries to do the "PR" thing.

Fucking league is gonna implode before the next trade talks.