SportsWrath

Latest Mock Draft has Giants using 6th pick to draft....

fringe

Everyone throws away picks, can't get them all right. One starter in ten years of fourth round picks.

This.

Your lucky if your first round pick turns out to be anything more than a four year player if your not picking within the top 10.

Even then it's a crap shoot.

Lulu's was a definite throw away....

Yeah that was a total head-scratcher, especially with Tyrell Crosby still available.

"Let's get rid of our hard working, statuesque, strong-armed, top-competition developmental QB and replace him with a weak-armed, undersized lazy guy who played against C-list competition."

Yeah that was a total head-scratcher, especially with Tyrell Crosby still available.

"Let's get rid of our hard working, statuesque, strong-armed, top-competition developmental QB and replace him with a weak-armed, undersized lazy guy who played against C-list competition."

Or you know, they don't think Webb is going to develop and hasn't shown anything to prove otherwise.

Atleast they went after a QB the current coaches want, although he wont develop either in all likelihood.

And Crosby was taken in round 5, the Giants grabbed McIntosh in round 5.

Or you know, they don't think Webb is going to develop and hasn't shown anything to prove otherwise.

Atleast they went after a QB the current coaches want, although he wont develop either in all likelihood.

And Crosby was taken in round 5, the Giants grabbed McIntosh in round 5.

I prefer Gala's personally, but do enjoy a Granny Smith every now and then.

Lulu's was a definite throw away....

That remains to be seen, I'm hoping for a competent backup QB. Eli Manning era is drawing to a close and the next QB of the franchise we can only hope will be as durable or we'll be out spending ridiculous money on guys like Fitzpatrick.

Haskins is nothing like Newton. He's not as big, doesn't have Newton's arm strength and isn't as mobile

I saw a blurb ... I think Haskins had 108 yards rushing and 50 tds. Not sure if that was career or for this past season