SportsWrath

Giants sign Demps, CSN Baltimore reports

Motes

I really like this signing. I would have preferred Tank Williams but both are young and I cant argue at all with it.

I think the fact that he is young can be used to defend his signing in regards to his knee injury...

and to Plax, he played beside Ed Reed...that's good enough for me :)

and there's a thread i started on the second page of this forum where people talk about him...if you're interested.

I really like this signing. I would have preferred Tank Williams but both are young and I cant argue at all with it.

I think the fact that he is young can be used to defend his signing in regards to his knee injury...

and there's a thread i started on the second page of this forum where people talk about him...if you're interested.

he had a really reallt bad knee injury, I read somewhere he might not be ready for camp. I would assume he would be though as we would not want to waste that money.

he had a really reallt bad knee injury, I read somewhere he might not be ready for camp. I would assume he would be though as we would not want to waste that money.

yah, i wouldnt worry about it too much right now...in order to even be signed he'd have to pass a physical.

thanks storm...you don't happen to have the link do you?

This is a great signing. I don't believe it is official though, i think he still has a meeting with the dolphins.

Our defense rly is set now.

All we have to do is sign a DT, hopefully Rockey Bernard. and draft a linebacker. Ernie Sims would be the best choice, imo.

We have great depth in the secondary and on the line. Let's hope our linebackers and everyone else can stay healthey.

I belieive this lineup could produce a top 10 defence.

NICE MOVE :TU:

GIANTS!!!!!!!!! :worshippy: :rock:

I like this signing, now Gibril Wilson will be able to play Free Safety, where he should play to begin with.

I like this signing alot. Very underrated.

Demps is actually a FS. But in Lewis' system it doesn't really matter.

This is a great signing. I don't believe it is official though, i think he still has a meeting with the dolphins.

All we have to do is sign a DT, hopefully Rockey Bernard. and draft a linebacker. Ernie Sims would be the best choice, imo.

We have great depth in the secondary and on the line. Let's hope our linebackers and everyone else can stay healthey.

When do you think we'll utilize Eric Moore, more frequently....he's a great player that barely got any play time last year

i'm definitely starting to like the idea of drafting an LB instead of going with the question mark that is Lavar Arrington (which I must say I was all for signing a couple days ago)...but the fact we have pretty much revamped our secondary (though I still dont like our CB situation) and that DT is a crapshoot in the draft, I think the better route is to sign someone like Rocky Bernard and then draft a LB, like you said.

When do you think we'll utilize Eric Moore, more frequently....he's a great player that barely got any play time last year

he and justin tuck are the reason i'd really like the Giants to think about switching to the 3-4...

Honestly, I don't think he fits in at all.

He was injured most of last year, but the coaches said they liked him.

We don't know how long Strahan's got, i say 2-3 years, and justin tuck would be his replacement.

Unless, he can fully convert to being a productive LB, i wouldn't be suprised if we cut him after this year or maybe trade him for a 5th or 6th round pick.

He has tremendous upside, though, and hopefully will have a good career

He partially tore his ACL in late November, and that injury usually takes 6 months to heal. That places him at full health in late May.

Pretty good price all things considered, assuming the knee injury checked out.

Article I just read said the knee injury wasn't as bad as initially reported and that he'd be cleared to run in May. I would only hope that the deal he signed has clauses in it to cover our asses should his injury keep him from playing.

i'm definitely starting to like the idea of drafting an LB instead of going with the question mark that is Lavar Arrington (which I must say I was all for signing a couple days ago)...but the fact we have pretty much revamped our secondary (though I still dont like our CB situation) and that DT is a crapshoot in the draft, I think the better route is to sign someone like Rocky Bernard and then draft a LB, like you said.

your finally coming around ! YEs there is no need to buy into a FA LB !!!

With the talent pool in the draft along with our exsisting LB's we can put togther

a very nice LB squad!

why break the bank for arrington it makes absolutely no sense.