SportsWrath

Holy Fucking Shit

Virginia Giant

All those idiots eating crow is sweeter than the win

We talking as if we all nostradamus pundits on here knew it all the time!

99% of the brainiacs on this board thought it was a bullshit pick - am just glad he is making everyone of us eat crow! Am excited for Washington game now

99% of the brainiacs on this board thought it was a bullshit pick - am just glad he is making everyone of us eat crow! Am excited for Washington game now

Im mostly talking about the media, but still, speak for yourself

I was perplex when they picked Jones, but I reserved judgement. After watching some film, I began to be a supporter. Now Im pretty sure we have a damn warrior to lead this team. A guy capable of carrying the game on his shoulders if he has too.

I can't recall anyone here who loved the pick... I was as shocked as everyone... pulling my hair out about the guy who went to Jax.... It's only one game but like I said in another thread, I look forward to watching the Giants play now...

I can't recall anyone here who loved the pick... I was as shocked as everyone... pulling my hair out about the guy who went to Jax.... It's only one game but like I said in another thread, I look forward to watching the Giants play now...

I liked the pick and said he would be a great for in Shurmur scheme.

I just didn't like that fact that they used #6 on him when I figured he would if been there at #16.

And it sounds like he wouldn't have been there. Rumor has it both Denver or Cincinnati would have taken him.

Yeah watching Jones play now you can't tell me the Giants were the only team who seen his potential.

Like they say you like a player you go and get it.

The Giants just had Jones fall into their lap.

I would of really liked someone instead of Lawrence so far though at this point. I think he will one day be a force but so far he's been kept in chekc pretty easily.

Once we have sone real pressure from the outside the hes not a focus of the Oline I think we'll see him shine just not so far.

I was perplex when they picked Jones, but I reserved judgement. After watching some film, I began to be a supporter. Now Im pretty sure we have a damn warrior to lead this team. A guy capable of carrying the game on his shoulders if he has too.

These guys are a little hyperbolic in their recollection. Most people were shocked they picked him as high as they did but most also conceded that he was a decent player. I don't even remember anyone arguing that we should have picked a different QB. I also don't recall anyone calling the pick either. Lots of people wanted us to go blue-chip D player in round 1 and rightly so.

I liked the pick and said he would be a great for in Shurmur scheme.

I just didn't like that fact that they used #6 on him when I figured he would if been there at #16.

Thats what most of us thought... the 6th pick instead of 17... but the mere fact Denver traded back as soon as we picked him says they were eyeing him and DG was right not to risk it.

Im mostly talking about the media, but still, speak for yourself

Well yeah the media mainly. But we guys here werent exactly thrilled about the DJ pick at No.6 either. We all felt he might have been available at No.16. But the moment we picked him, Denver immediately traded down - which means they were definitely targeting him and Elway knows his QBs. I was skeptical at first - but Im glad we got him when we did.

You are right - when you have you heart set on the dude as your future franchise QB, you dont dick around

Thats what most of us thought... the 6th pick instead of 17... but the mere fact Denver traded back as soon as we picked him says they were eyeing him and DG was right not to risk it.

Well yeah the media mainly. But we guys here werent exactly thrilled about the DJ pick at No.6 either. We all felt he might have been available at No.16. But the moment we picked him, Denver immediately traded down - which means they were definitely targeting him and Elway knows his QBs. I was skeptical at first - but Im glad we got him when we did.

You are right - when you have you heart set on the dude as your future franchise QB, you dont dick around

:angry: :huh: :confused: :ban: :rules:

I was kinda pissed they picked a Duke qb 6th overall. I jumped on the bandwagon pretty quick, but I was pissed when the pick was made. I figured he had a shot at being a starting caliber qb some day due to his Manning conenction, but I also figured if he was going to be a starting caliber qb in the NFL, he would have went to a better football school. I'll happily eat all the crow/