WatchGiantsGamesOnline

Lughead

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

NOOOOOOOOO!

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.

We've decided to join a new project, called GetYourFixtures.com, on which you can find tv listings for many live sports events but also links to official streaming. So please check out this interesting website by clicking the logo or links below:

GetYourFixtures.com :: Sports on TV - Football on TV - Soccer on TV - Official Streams

We would like to thank you for visiting our site in the past years. Also a huge thanks to our hosting, the moderators, streamers and all others who've provided us with links. Big thanks!

Time will tell if we can find ways to come back...

/Wiziwig

NOOOOOOOOO!

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.

We've decided to join a new project, called GetYourFixtures.com, on which you can find tv listings for many live sports events but also links to official streaming. So please check out this interesting website by clicking the logo or links below:

GetYourFixtures.com :: Sports on TV - Football on TV - Soccer on TV - Official Streams

We would like to thank you for visiting our site in the past years. Also a huge thanks to our hosting, the moderators, streamers and all others who've provided us with links. Big thanks!

/Wiziwig

Jesus... the governments and private industry are of one mold these days... Its disgusting that everything is being legislated or fined up the wazoo...

• 2 weeks later...

NOOOOOOOOO!

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

/Wiziwig

Damn, been going there last two years, that sucks!

• 2 weeks later...

I was checking here to find a basketball stream for DUKE so my wife could watch the game.. Every link with but the last one (from TBvP,Cricfree) does not work

While searching for a channelsurfing replacement I found this site. Moreofit.com this site says it has a list of over 500 other sites that stream live not all are sports. Some are already shut down and some are sketchy. I would suggest pop up blockers on and to be careful where you click . you will also see a green link in the description of the site. I was opening them up n a new tab..... again surf at your own risk.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

the sites i posted got smart about ad blocker unfortunately

Since you made your post in April, have you heard of any other sites? looks like I will be needing a new place this year to stream from. I know 6 games will be free and NY gets maybe a couple games here in Tampa. so I'm thinking half of the games I'll need to use the net.

• 2 weeks later...

Since you made your post in April, have you heard of any other sites? looks like I will be needing a new place this year to stream from. I know 6 games will be free and NY gets maybe a couple games here in Tampa. so I'm thinking half of the games I'll need to use the net.

Nah I haven't really needed to use any lately but I'll be streaming a lot of nfl once the season starts and I'll share my links here

I'm trying to not use any sites that have pop ups. So far only Wiziwig has worked.

EDIT: Here's the sites I've found that have no pop-ups or easy to close ones using Pop Up Blocker

Cricfree - Cricfree.sx - Cricfree.tv

FirstRowSports - FirstRow - Watch Live Sports Online

FSGO 2.0

Stream2watch.me - Live Stream Sport and Television

US Football Wiziwig - Watch Live Football Streams

I'm trying to not use any sites that have pop ups. So far only Wiziwig has worked.

EDIT: Here's the sites I've found that have no pop-ups or easy to close ones using Pop Up Blocker

that's great, It's my go-to place anyway.

• 2 weeks later...