SportsWrath

Weekly Fark-a-thon

Nesta

SUBMISSIONS:

1. Everyone is welcome to submit an entry.

2. A maximum of two entries allowed per submitter.

3. Entries deadline is next Friday Night (06/16/2006) at midnight CST.

4. Entries should be Rated PG13 at the most. Keep it mostly clean.

5. Maximum image size: 1024 kilobytes

6. I will reply to every entry so that you'll know I got it.

VOTING:

1. I will host the images on ImageShack®. and create a poll as close to the end of the submission period as possible.

2. Everyone will be encouraged to vote.

3. Voting will end at 11:59pm CST Monday (the next Monday).

4. By all means vote for your own entry if you think it's the best one.

Email entries to (budrock@gmail.com)

Subject of your email needs to be in the following format (copy and paste below into your subject line and make appropriate changes):

FARK: username : Theme : entry#1

Examples:

FARK: Nesta : World Cup Soccer : entry#1

FARK: Nesta : World Cup Soccer : entry#2

First theme for you farkers will be "World Cup Soccer".

The winner of the poll will choose the theme for next week.

I'm thinking as long as there's only a few of us participating, we can submit as many as you want. Provided we don't surpass the 25 limit for the poll.

how about a link to the polling place? so's we can vote? I will be participating as soon as I get time.

how about a link to the polling place? so's we can vote? I will be participating as soon as I get time.

Haven't made it yet. It'll be up in the GD section from Friday to Monday. Voting will stop on Monday @ midnight.

Maybe we can get So Cal to join the fray.

nesta,

If you're gonna run the poll, please take the farks that I've posted on this thread...thanks!

Just waiting on jints to give me at least one contribution. He said he would, so I'll wait til the midnight cutoff.

Just waiting on jints to give me at least one contribution. He said he would, so I'll wait til the midnight cutoff.

Sorry, about that agian. :cwy: But do to work I had, and the fact that ones I did were sucky, I wasn't able to submit anything. Sorry again, but I will try to make it up on next time. :worshippy:

• 2 weeks later...
well its a new week whats next ? who won the last one ? should they pick the fark for this week ?

I think I won the last won with "sokkker", but man it really took me a long time to put the whole thing together. I really can't spare that much time. Anyone else want to take over the duties?

I'll still participate, but I just don't want to be left compiling the poll and the entries.

I think I won the last won with "sokkker", but man it really took me a long time to put the whole thing together. I really can't spare that much time. Anyone else want to take over the duties?

I'll still participate, but I just don't want to be left compiling the poll and the entries.

I don't have much time either!

There's not much participation anyway, not even from the other graphics mods with photoshop skills... :rolleyes: