SportsWrath

Vick pics

Kimmy

I am a newbie here that has been lurking around for a while now. However, I figured it is time for me to come out and post for the first time. These are not my pics this are just ones I found on the internet.

d6ce8cb1fe6c20c842096f42bd7355215d5.jpg

373ac10ba9f2174522c082e978dab6c022d.jpg

0230dab9269d8863d38242ed89ccdbe2269.jpg

Well, welcome to the club, nice first post.

There are a few rules you'll need to follow posting here.

First, you must recognize that I am, by far, the sexiest man on this message board. You'll here the name Boohyah in arguments on this subject, don't buy it though.

Second, you will likely, at some point in time, have to prove you're actually a woman, we have a bit of history here, and as a result, suspicion runs deep. Thick skin is sometimes essential here.

Above all, don't be scared, don't be run off, don't be intimidated, just remember to recognize my sexiness. And my insane comma use ability.

Well, welcome to the club, nice first post.

There are a few rules you'll need to follow posting here.

First, you must recognize that I am, by far, the sexiest man on this message board. You'll here the name Boohyah in arguments on this subject, don't buy it though.

Second, you will likely, at some point in time, have to prove you're actually a woman, we have a bit of history here, and as a result, suspicion runs deep. Thick skin is sometimes essential here.

Above all, don't be scared, don't be run off, don't be intimidated, just remember to recognize my sexiness. And my insane comma use ability.

I like the subtlety, VG. Tread carefully.

Is this someone any of us know? I had finally given in to the fact we will never have new members here and we will be left to ammuse each other for eternity.

Think, you manly beast....think. O-HI-O. Cincinatti, O-HI-O is in the same state as TOLEDO, O-HI-O.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...