SportsWrath

Jason Pierre-Paul injured

Tempest

For many of us, last night was a chance to blow off some steam, if not some fingers.

But Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul might have gotten a little too close to the action.

According to Andy Slater of WINZ in Miami, Pierre-Paul “severely injured” his hand in a fireworks accident last night. A woman who said she was his neighbor tweeted out a photo of a “truck load of fireworks,” showing large boxes in a van.

Details at this point are few, but this could potentially have a huge impact on him and the Giants, as he hasn’t signed his franchise tender worth $14.8 million, and they’d have a tremendous lack of pass rush without him if he missed an extended amount of time.

Yeah Yeah I know, Blame Jerry Palmieri

Well people already know my opinion on the guy.

Any chance the Giant's could reascend the franchise tag offer and just give him a year vet min contract?

I'm serious is there any penalty for just dropping the franchise tag contract, other than letting JPP walk?

Smfh at this dumbass. I will never understand why ppl who are guaranteed million dollar contracts if they don't do dumb shit... continuously do dumb shit. Not that it should be discussed until we know the accurate severity of the injuries, but I believe the Franchise Tag can be rescinded and JPP would immediately become a UFA.

What I don't know is how it'll impact our cap.

Fucking people on FB were saying he lost digits. I swear between the media jumping to conclusions and trying to shock people and people in general always hoping for bad shit to happen to someone, I get tired of reading about shit.

Fucking people on FB were saying he lost digits. I swear between the media jumping to conclusions and trying to shock people and people in general always hoping for bad shit to happen to someone, I get tired of reading about shit.

I usually just stick to sports analysts twitter feeds, the best bet since they arnt really into the news for shock value.

I look at everything that people post...just so I can laugh at how gullible and idiotic they are. All social media can be likened to one giant social experiment to see who is ignorant, gullible, racist, etc.

Well people already know my opinion on the guy.

Any chance the Giant's could reascend the franchise tag offer and just give him a year vet min contract?

I'm serious is there any penalty for just dropping the franchise tag contract, other than letting JPP walk?

Technically since he hasn't signed the offer, the Giants could rescind it... If I'm wrong, please correct me.