SportsWrath

Eagles trading Bradford to Vikings

Mr. P

Not much of a choice they had. They're a playoff team with a decent QB. Shaun Hill is not decent.

They got to the playoffs with a average QB throwing 14TD and 9INTs.

They wouldnt of missed a single beat with Shaun Hill at QB, who Bradford wont out perform in any way.

Just when you think the Vikes were heading in the right direction.

The important part of this, the Eagles will be starting a rookie QB with a broken rib.

My impression was that it's Chase Daniels team now.

Honestly I don't think Wentz sees the field until he is ready, and he'll proceed to whip the entire NFC East until he's done.

Let's not forget that the Vikings won their division last year. And the window is closing on AP. I like a team who goes for it when they can. Flags fly forever. And the better they do, the more the 1st round pick looks like a 2nd round.

ESPN is saying Wentz will start if he is "sufficiently recovered" from his rib injury.

He's starting. Pederson has built a strong running game around him so that he doesn't have to carry the team to get the W. Our Defense is looking really good in the front and back field. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Sure not afraid this year, the 2016 Eagles look like a dumpster fire. But man, talk about making the best of another team's misfortune. A first round pick... for fucking Sam Bradford? That's disgustingly stupid on the Vikings' part, and of all teams to reap the benefit.... ugh. LOL

Good deal for the Eagles though. I bet they couldn't submit their side of that trade to the league office fast enough.

I was originally VERY skeptical of the move....but...

Bradford has been on two shitty, shitty teams since being drafted numero uno. And apparently, tons of coaches (not so much the fans) are high on the guy. Let's see how he does as QB1 on the best squad he's ever been part of. And...as Fringey said...the deeper this team plays into January, the farther down that first-round pick falls.

Sure not afraid this year, the 2016 Eagles look like a dumpster fire. But man, talk about making the best of another team's misfortune. A first round pick... for fucking Sam Bradford? That's disgustingly stupid on the Vikings' part, and of all teams to reap the benefit.... ugh. LOL

Good deal for the Eagles though. I bet they couldn't submit their side of that trade to the league office fast enough.

You haven't been paying attention. Obviously. This just in S Eric Rowe to the Pats for OL Josh Kline and a 2nd round pick next year.