SportsWrath

NY GIANTS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD

fringe

I sure hope so. We're mathematically eliminated so what do you have to lose?

Im sure the refrain will be something like were still trying to win games from Shurmur. I will say that while Eli played poor, the Giants need some receivers other than Odell Beckham.

Back to earth...

Today the D wasnt aggressive... many times they looked like they were afraid to tackle... this weather is for running the ball... it exposed the obvious... our O Line.

We need someone to step up when teams focus on Barkley.... right now we dont have that... not even OBJ.

Look at the bright side: Today our draft position improved... were definitely out of the top 3.

Back to earth...

Today the D wasnt aggressive... many times they looked like they were afraid to tackle... this weather is for running the ball... it exposed the obvious... our O Line.

We need someone to step up when teams focus on Barkley.... right now we dont have that... not even OBJ.

Look at the bright side: Today our draft position improved... were definitely out of the top 3.

The defense spent four quarters bouncing off of Titans. I did like the Olivier Vernon slam tackle. That Titan RB Dion Lewis was still on his feet moving the pile with help and if Vernon did not pull Lewis back, could have picked up more yards.

NFL and refs want to start protecting players, blow that whistle.