SportsWrath

RG3 to IR

Mr. P

You know he didnt look all that bad before he got hurt either, like he finally had a coach who taught him how to throw the ball.

Tough break for Mr.The Third, Browns could of won a few games with him this year.

I think He Ryan Leafed a player on the sidelines and Broke his bone that way.

You know he didnt look all that bad before he got hurt either, like he finally had a coach who taught him how to throw the ball.

Tough break for Mr.The Third, Browns could of won a few games with him this year.

I didn't see any flashes of brilliance before he got hurt. Of course, I'm biased.

I just mean he looked like someone finally sat him down and coached him to be an NFL QB.

The worst thing for his career was the Skins and Shanahan letting him play college QB in the NFL.

There's quite a bit of disagreement on why things went bad for RGIII... latest thing I heard is that Shanahan & crew knew he couldn't play QB at the NFL level as a drop back passer... not yet, at least. But Bob insisted that he was a pocket passer, threw a bitch fit to ownership, and got the play book twisted... and if you go back and look at the plays he got hurt, supposedly - I'm parroting some analysts on this - these were designed pocket plays that RGIII just completely fucked up; he had no clue how to protect himself in the pocket, and ended up leaving the pocket and running like an idiot into some big hits.

So the story goes that Shanahan was trying to protect him with a one and two read, college/high school style offense.... and that Bob's insanely inflated ego got the best of both of them.

There's quite a bit of disagreement on why things went bad for RGIII... latest thing I heard is that Shanahan & crew knew he couldn't play QB at the NFL level as a drop back passer... not yet, at least. But Bob insisted that he was a pocket passer, threw a bitch fit to ownership, and got the play book twisted... and if you go back and look at the plays he got hurt, supposedly - I'm parroting some analysts on this - these were designed pocket plays that RGIII just completely fucked up; he had no clue how to protect himself in the pocket, and ended up leaving the pocket and running like an idiot into some big hits.

So the story goes that Shanahan was trying to protect him with a one and two read, college/high school style offense.... and that Bob's insanely inflated ego got the best of both of them.

There's been so much made between the Skins and Bobert the Three that it's all here say at this point.

I mean I've read articles about how Shanahan had bitch fits day and night about how he didnt want the 'Skis to draft RG3, how he was practically headed out the door, and how him and his coaching staff clashed with the FO about the decision to draft him.

It wasnt to hard to see either, the moment that they fired Shanny, they fired practically his entire staff as well, almost no one was retained.

At the end of the day though it regardless of who it was, the whole thing has been one giant debacle.

There's been so much made between the Skins and Bobert the Three that it's all here say at this point.

I mean I've read articles about how Shanahan had bitch fits day and night about how he didnt want the 'Skis to draft RG3, how he was practically headed out the door, and how him and his coaching staff clashed with the FO about the decision to draft him.

It wasnt to hard to see either, the moment that they fired Shanny, they fired practically his entire staff as well, almost no one was retained.

At the end of the day though it regardless of who it was, the whole thing has been one giant ​ REDSKIN debacle.

I just mean he looked like someone finally sat him down and coached him to be an NFL QB.

The worst thing for his career was the Skins and Shanahan letting him play college QB in the NFL.

I didn't get that from what I saw. Especially after seeing him run headlong into another season ending injury. He could have stepped out of bounds or slid, but he dropped his shoulder and took the hit. I don't see him ever taking another snap in the NFL.

I can believe that. I watched the Cleveland game and he has zero pocket presence. He basically runs straight back and stands there. If the middle opens he'll run or turn around and run to the sides. I don't think he knows how to shuffle at all. Eli maybe an athletic sloth but his pocket presence and ability to shuffle into space is artistic.

Also after the injury of course RGIII tweeted about god's plan. I think god's plan is going to be forced retirement.