SportsWrath

Fark The Brady Bunch

rawRen1

It would be a hoot if so-cal would put the pics of some of the esteem members of SW on The Drunk Bunch... :clap:

I got Photoshop CS2 the other day, but for some reason I cant use the shortcuts and the undo isn't working. It's pissing me off.

It would be a hoot if so-cal would put the pics of some of the esteem members of SW on The Drunk Bunch... :clap:

We need to do a fark off of the sportswrath crew. Source pic has to be one of the pics in the gallery.

LOL :TU::rock: :worshippy:

Hey Ren, if you ever need anymore pictures, I have more material for you... I could give the pictures to VG to put in his album

Let me know how you would like to be "farked" though!

For example, I could put you together with a hot Hollywood actress...if you would like.

Let me know how you would like to be "farked" though!

For example, I could put you together with a hot Hollywood actress...if you would like.

I'd like you to surprise me... VG has some new pictures of me in his album, or go to my myspace pictures and take any picture you wish My Myspace pictures ... I trust you to come up with something good ;)

I hearbye give permission for my image to be farked. However, I have a few guidlines for you Farkers to follow.

1: Nothing gay, My image is not to be used where the general theme of the fark is man love.

2: At no point should my image be used in a fark that contains the inuendo of beastiality

3: Rule 2 isn't set in stone, rule 1 is on the real.

I hearbye give permission for my image to be farked. However, I have a few guidlines for you Farkers to follow.

1: Nothing gay, My image is not to be used where the general theme of the fark is man love.

2: At no point should my image be used in a fark that contains the inuendo of beastiality

Completely understood! :TU:

What fun would that be?