SportsWrath

Screw this team

RandolphScott

how many years are left on hamilton's deal anyway?

Pretty sure he's locked up through next season, but Daniels has already said signing him long term is priority number one. The good news is Hamilton seems genuinly happy to be a Ranger, not just giving the standard answers but saying some really nice things about his teammates and how he truely feels this is his home.

bradley didn't play in the 2nd game right? not to put the difference on one player but the dude is tearing it up right now and unless he's nicked up or something i dont understand why they feel they can't play him every game

bradley didn't play in the 2nd game right? not to put the difference on one player but the dude is tearing it up right now and unless he's nicked up or something i dont understand why they feel they can't play him every game

i guess texas wants to be cautious with a guy coming off a torn ACL/

i guess that could be the case, but if so i dont understand the reasoning. he's obviously feeling great, and he will definitely get hurt at some point this season whether he plays in 2nd games of doubleheaders or not. i mean texas IS trying to win every game right? that guy is 99% as important to that offense as hamilton right now

i guess that could be the case, but if so i dont understand the reasoning. he's obviously feeling great, and he will definitely get hurt at some point this season whether he plays in 2nd games of doubleheaders or not. i mean texas IS trying to win every game right? that guy is 99% as important to that offense as hamilton right now

i think he pulled his hammy last night...