SportsWrath

If Eli goes down ..... what would we do ?

UK-Giantsfan

pop quiz- who was his running mate who made up the famous ( kinda) baby bulls

I thought Kotar came after the Baby Bulls - Tucker Fredrickson, Ernie Koy and Steve Thurlow - but I could be wrong. It all kind of blends together!

I remember Bleedin was super high on Spencer Paysinger because there was a report in the Post that he'd been at the facility training all offseason.

Training in the offseason is of course never a bad thing, but I think Ereck Flowers and Bobby Hart have shown definitively that you can do all the offseason prep work in the world and still suck at the end of the day.

I remember Bleedin was super high on Spencer Paysinger because there was a report in the Post that he'd been at the facility training all offseason.

Training in the offseason is of course never a bad thing, but I think Ereck Flowers and Bobby Hart have shown definitively that you can do all the offseason prep work in the world and still suck at the end of the day.

What about Davis Webb?

Another hot take: you dont have to have a first round QB to replace Manning. Tyrod Taylor carries a 90+ QBR. He was a 6th round pick. Lets not sleep on Lauletta. Hell, I dont even sleep on Davis Webb; I think hes currently better than Sam Darnold.

Another hot take: you dont have to have a first round QB to replace Manning. Tyrod Taylor carries a 90+ QBR. He was a 6th round pick. Lets not sleep on Lauletta. Hell, I dont even sleep on Davis Webb; I think hes currently better than Sam Darnold.

Its the ceiling they are looking at. Webb apparently has a low ceiling where Darnolds is much higher. There is a reason he went in the 1st round.

You dont need a top pick to replace Manning but Tyrod Taylor isnt the best pick. Taylor is the QB equivalent of the glass ceiling.

Another hot take: you dont have to have a first round QB to replace Manning. Tyrod Taylor carries a 90+ QBR. He was a 6th round pick. Lets not sleep on Lauletta. Hell, I dont even sleep on Davis Webb; I think hes currently better than Sam Darnold

Not better than Tanney though!