SportsWrath

What Was Your Worst Sportswrath Prediction?

fringe

I thought that Adrien Robinson was going to be a Julius Thomas-esque player for us.

Yeah he was an beast but kinda goes to show, you can be the most athletic freak on the football field but if you don't have the knowledge or technique, you're not going to amount to much.

Yeah he was an beast but kinda goes to show, you can be the most athletic freak on the football field but if you don't have the knowledge or technique, you're not going to amount to much.

I forgot, was he the JPP of tight ends?

I thought that Adrien Robinson was going to be a Julius Thomas-esque player for us.

I remember being excited about Adrien Robinson being drafted. I thought he was going to be the next great TE on the roster. Certainly not Shockey but at least someone who would be ready after Brandon Myers.

Isn't there another prediction you'd like to take credit for at this time?

Someone who sounds like Mike Billiard? :P

Bro... I predicted keeping Ben McAdoo and promoting him to Head Coach was going to take our offensive to another level. Boy was I wrong!

I was so certain Weston Richburg was going to be good. Yet, he's a backup at best. I'm not sure why the 49ers paid him so much...he's not worth $9+mm per year, and is not a starting caliber center.

I heard him on SF radio saying the Giants system didnt work for him and he prefers the 9ers way.

Lol I watched a game there in the 90s. Every time someone walked in and asked is LT here? The bartender said you just missed him

I dont think he was there much.

Well I mean snorting crack of an under aged hooker ass or having to entertain a bunch of fans at a restaurant.

Wonder which one LT would pick.

Well I mean snorting crack of an under aged hooker ass or having to entertain a bunch of fans at a restaurant.

He couldve killed 2 birds with one stone if he just did it in the middle of his restaurant

Snorting crack and doing the pot.

I think the story was that he just sold his name to the place. He had no interest.