SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

BronxRik

I'm not sure I agree with the sense of satisfaction I see here... We lost a game we could have won. Even though our D played well, the Jags aren't exactly world beaters.... Besides their RB who left the game early, they have no one to spake of.. the fact the moved the ball on us should be disappointing...

It is mildly disappointing, but game one of a new system with so many new players, and against a team that talented and well established, how can we really be upset?

Unfortunately it's our depth that is going to kill us. Can't afford any injuries.

At least we got all that intel on the Beckham reverse. That's going to be key going forward.

The jags are basically the uncrowned 2017 afc champs. Almost beating them is a positive. They were missing fournette (hes going to be a leg issues guy his whole career) for chunks of last season too and kept winning anyway. We have an average on a good day o-line that got dismantled by the the best d-line in football and we were still in the game because of the small handful of true gamebreakers in the league we have 2 of them. We will beat the Cowboys next week.

The jags are basically the uncrowned 2017 afc champs. Almost beating them is a positive. They were missing fournette (hes going to be a leg issues guy his whole career) for chunks of last season too and kept winning anyway. We have an average on a good day o-line that got dismantled by the the best d-line in football and we were still in the game because of the small handful of true gamebreakers in the league we have 2 of them. We will beat the Cowboys next week.

As the first real test, I thought they did pretty good. Some stuff to iron out as expected and I still see the Giants having a big turnaround this year.

I'm not sure I agree with the sense of satisfaction I see here... We lost a game we could have won. Even though our D played well, the Jags aren't exactly world beaters.... Besides their RB who left the game early, they have no one to spake of.. the fact the moved the ball on us should be disappointing...

The fact that last year we had lost most of our games before we even took the field.

They almost made it to the Superbowl and are clear favorites to get to the AFC championship game again.

Don't know what you're talking about lol

We were a 3-13 last year, what the fuck were people expecting for the Giants to come out and hang 50 points on the best defense in football?

They almost made it to the Superbowl and are clear favorites to get to the AFC championship game again.

Don't know what you're talking about lol

We were a 3-13 last year, what the fuck were people expecting for the Giants to come out and hang 50 points on the best defense in football?

I expected them to win against an inept team (offensively). The Jags D wasn't THAT great either... you guys make it seem like they're the 2000 Ravens... they're not. A half-way competent right tackle and we have a fucking W. We were 3-13 because we underachieved not because that's what THAT team was made of.... we have more offensive stars than most if not all teams in the NFL... to shrug your shoulders and think this was ok is to set a very low bar. Now I think you know what I'm talking about.. no need to lol... stop being a smug fuck.

Theyre not the 2000 ravens but they were really good last year. Completely stacked with talent all over the place and had 7 defensive tds last year. If they werent number 1 they were close.

Well they didn't play that great on Sunday... We lost because of the drops Engram and Shephard made...

I think its a testament to our new offense more than them playing bad. They were getting to Eli almost every drop back and we still had guys getting open against the best corner duo in football and probably the fastest best covering linebacker duo in football too. Im feeling really good about the cowboy game

I think its a testament to our new offense more than them playing bad. They were getting to Eli almost every drop back and we still had guys getting open against the best corner duo in football and probably the fastest best covering linebacker duo in football too. Im feeling really good about the cowboy game

To think we could have won the game though.. still stings... Look I get it's our first game under a new system etc.. but you don't need a old system to know you're supposed to make the fucking catch Engram... Shep... dammit... pick 6... muffed pu... dammit.. shit sucks man.

To think we could have won the game though.. still stings... Look I get it's our first game under a new system etc.. but you don't need a old system to know you're supposed to make the fucking catch Engram... Shep... dammit... pick 6... muffed pu... dammit.. shit sucks man.

Yeah plus elis overthrow. Very disappointing that we let it get away but theres not that hopeless feeling after losses last year

Man, every time I feel good about the Cowboy game, I'm feeling bad before the game is even over. My optimism is the kiss of death.