SportsWrath

HONESTLY, GIANTS FANS...

BadEgg

For some reason, I cannot even entertain the idea of the Giants winning this week. Usually, I stop by before the game, talk trash, some of which I don't even believe.

But this season, this week, I cannot even imagine a scenario in which the Giants beat the Cowboys.

Kansas City. Now that's a trap game if I ever saw one. I CANNOT stop thinking about Kansas City.

For some reason, I cannot even entertain the idea of the Giants winning this week. Usually, I stop by before the game, talk trash, some of which I don't even believe.

But this season, this week, I cannot even imagine a scenario in which the Giants beat the Cowboys.

Kansas City. Now that's a trap game if I ever saw one. I CANNOT stop thinking about Kansas City.

Welcome back, BadEgg :cheers:

How've you been brother? Jesus, you jumped right in.. not a hello... no love for your fellow football fans :(

Why not? It's pretty open, despite the poor performance in preseason.

That's the scary part. I can't think of a single reason why the Giants would win.

By the way, I love the nodding photo. Can you teach me to do this with the star?

Egg .........both our teams are fairly mediocre .....and it's week 1 .....anything can bloody happen ......i expect the Giants to win by 3 , regards UK

Excellent. But I am actually worried by the fact that I am not worried at all about this game.

I cannot even imagine a scenario in which the Giants beat the Cowboys.

Well....imagine this, the Cowboys have a 9 point lead with 5 minutes left in the game. Romo (who's been on all game) suddenly throws a "pick-6" and suddenly, it's a 2 point game. Romo, shaken up...drives the boys down to the Giants 40 yard line and throws another "pick 6". With three minutes to go, the Giants resort to a ground game that kills 2 minutes of the clock. The boys finally get the ball back with 55 seconds left and plenty of time to pull the old "Staubach last minute drill by passing to the sideline"....oh wait....Romo gets picked again.....Gints take a knee....older cowboy fans are cursing, younger ones are crying.

Well....imagine this, the Cowboys have a 9 point lead with 5 minutes left in the game. Romo (who's been on all game) suddenly throws a "pick-6" and suddenly, it's a 2 point game. Romo, shaken up...drives the boys down to the Giants 40 yard line and throws another "pick 6". With three minutes to go, the Giants resort to a ground game that kills 2 minutes of the clock. The boys finally get the ball back with 55 seconds left and plenty of time to pull the old "Staubach last minute drill by passing to the sideline"....oh wait....Romo gets picked again.....Gints take a knee....older cowboy fans are cursing, younger ones are crying.

Ok...Lemme think about this for a moment...

Nope. Not happening.

Jamal Charles. Now there's a fucking headache.

Hmmm

My point exactly. We must use our imaginations and imagine a time when the Giants were actually a force to be reckoned with.

Hmmm, Yeah like a year or two ago..

Hey speaking of that. When was the last time the cowboys did anything or won anything meaningful with Romo at QB?

Didn't you ban yourself?

If not, welcome back.