SportsWrath

Pats fans are petitioning the NFL to investigate the final 1:40 of Super Bowl XLII

jranieli

Michael Strahan is the man. I can't believe he decided to pop in and give his opinion on it. ;)

I'm actually surprised at what Strahan said.. and even what Peirce have been saying... It's out of Character from Giants players to say these things.. however, I keep thinking.. I wonder what kind of trash talk they heard on and off the field from the Patriots.

Props to Rodney Harrison for praising the Giants after the game.. the dude is a class act.

I'm actually surprised at what Strahan said.. and even what Peirce have been saying... It's out of Character from Giants players to say these things.. however, I keep thinking.. I wonder what kind of trash talk they heard on and off the field from the Patriots.

Props to Rodney Harrison for praising the Giants after the game.. the dude is a class act.

:unsure:

I am begining to really disslike Boston fans. IMO, they are worse right now than Yankee fans have ever been.

What a fucking bunch of idiots, though a small group and I don't judge all Pats fans by their doings.

1) It was a ref's timeout which is called when a decision needs to be made about a measurement/spot. It's in the rulebook.

2) Without it TC would have called a timeout anyway.

3) Those extra seconds allowed the Brady & Co back on the field for those final shots downfield THAT NEARLY MADE IT!

Jesus you would have though this Super Bowl was a Patriots birth right or something. :rolleyes: Whatever...your team was physically pounded out there....they tried to play smash mouth with the team that created it. And you know what there is blood in the water now and the rest of the AFC elite are going to come in for kill shots of their own now. Too bad the NFC and AFC Easts don't play each other again next year.

Jesus you would have though this Super Bowl was a Patriots birth right or something. :rolleyes: Whatever...your team was physically pounded out there....they tried to play smash mouth with the team that created it. And you know what there is blood in the water now and the rest of the AFC elite are going to come in for kill shots of their own now. Too bad the NFC and AFC Easts don't play each other again next year.

Do we play them in the pre-season again? I think we have for the past couple of seasons.

Rodney Harrison is a class act?.

If there ever was a punk in the NFL, he's it. He's dirty, he's a cheap shot artist (watch replay of first quarter when hits Toomer in the head with his forearm, after the whistle). The day someone chops him at the knees and he's carted off the field, there'll be a lineup of players applauding it. He's not liked.

For the most part Junior Seau is a class act, and it would be nice to see him get a ring, however he's just too old and he's a detriment as a starter. If he took a position as a sub or special teams player, he wouldn't be so bad.

Rodney Harrison is a class act?.

If there ever was a punk in the NFL, he's it. He's dirty, he's a cheap shot artist (watch replay of first quarter when hits Toomer in the head with his forearm, after the whistle). The day someone chops him at the knees and he's carted off the field, there'll be a lineup of players applauding it. He's not liked.

For the most part Junior Seau is a class act, and it would be nice to see him get a ring, however he's just too old and he's a detriment as a starter. If he took a position as a sub or special teams player, he wouldn't be so bad.

HAve to agree with you here boo, I thought the same thing when I read this. harrison is a punk.

I absolutely love this one.

I would like to call out all the hypocritical Giants' fans here. If you think you're so amazing, then why are you so afraid to possibly play another game? According to you, the Super Bowl is more important than any other game. So if you were so "dominant" in this "fixed" game, why are you so afraid to replay 2 minutes of a game or even a whole additional game? You talk so high and mighty like you're the greatest team ever, but then hide in the corner, content with the excuse of "Well, we won. It doesn't matter if it was fixed or not." I strongly encourage the commissioner of the NFL to investigate this matter, because to not, would destroy the integrity of the game, and will make me stop watching the NFL from now on, because it is clearly fixed.

Yeah we are going to play another game. What kind of fantasy world is this guy living in? What game isn't as important than the Super Bowl? The Pro Bowl? Well since they have so many guys on the squad and if the AFC wins, they can feel vindicated.

I found this. He is reaching a bit. Especially when he talks about coughlin asking for a third time out.

http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27384

I absolutely love this one.

Yeah we are going to play another game. What kind of fantasy world is this guy living in? What game isn't as important than the Super Bowl? The Pro Bowl? Well since they have so many guys on the squad and if the AFC wins, they can feel vindicated.

I found this. He is reaching a bit. Especially when he talks about coughlin asking for a third time out.

http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27384

I think it's a great idea, to replay the last two minutes of the game.

But first, we should get the entire 2002 Giants and 49ers squads back together to replay that last kick of the Wild Card game that year. The league apologized, but we coulda won it all that year.

I mean, if we're going to be replaying games, why not? :TU:

But first, we should get the entire 2002 Giants and 49ers squads back together to replay that last kick of the Wild Card game that year. The league apologized, but we coulda won it all that year.

And before that we get the whole 1997 team and replay the Vikings, Jake

Reed was out of fucking bounds.

can we change the long snapper though?