SportsWrath

Lavar Arrington a Giant???

hey

"He WILL remain in the nfc east as a NEW YORK GIANT"

just has to do contract.

Also predicted we will draft Kelly Jennings

Yay?

That was on SportsCenter and they were just assuming that might be the case, after reporting the Washington Post article. Far from Lavar being a Giant. But we're close....which is a good thing.

That was on SportsCenter and they were just assuming that might be the case, after reporting the Washington Post article. Far from Lavar being a Giant. But we're close....which is a good thing.

But sportscenter is reporting what a lot of other papers and other stuff are reporting. It's closer than we know.

In fact, I hate him.

260502.jpeg

I hate his beard and he looks like his name should be "Pepito"

i hate your avatar. looks like it should be called sacajouhia

Maybe so, but my opinion is of greater importance than yours.

If anything, your opinion makes you look like a homosexual

Eww i don't like his beard, he's ugly, i don't like short, i like them tall. Gay

What does my homosexual opinion have to do with its own importance?

Owned.

How is your homosexual opinion more important than my opinion of your drawing?

DISowned

Guest Lockhart
"He WILL remain in the nfc east as a NEW YORK GIANT"

just has to do contract.

Also predicted we will draft Kelly Jennings

Yay?

No, Arrington has not signed with the Giants. ESPN just said he was talking with the Giants, as he is with the Jags, Dolphins & Bengals. Boy, you guys from Kiddie.com get a little excited - this is just another false Arrington signing with the Giants rumour.

No, Arrington has not signed with the Giants. ESPN just said he was talking with the Giants, as he is with the Jags, Dolphins & Bengals. Boy, you guys from Kiddie.com get a little excited - this is just another false Arrington signing with the Giants rumour.

Boy, you obviously didn''t watch it. That's a direct quote from the lady who does the afternoon sportscenter. And i dnt got no name or anything at giants.com. that site is garbage.

Boy, you obviously didn''t watch it. That's a direct quote from the lady who does the afternoon sportscenter. And i dnt got no name or anything at giants.com. that site is garbage.

i also never said he 'signed.'

Of course there's a posibility w/ him walking away, i said that negotiantions were still going on.

So, we have determined that you are deaf and now, you can't read. You're cool :TU:

Added to the list....Thanks again for saying such stupid things :TU: