SportsWrath

If the players felt like some of you do....

Lubeck

If this team felt like most of the fans here felt, we wouldn't even show up Sunday and just lose every game left in the season.

To be honest it sickens me how quickly fans are ready to abandon their team. Imagine our players showing up Monday for their meetings and saying "You know what guys? We suck. Eli....go back to Louisiana. Tiki? Take the family to the Carib cause we don't need you anymore. Coughlin? Clean out your office, goodbye."

Sure there are problems, sure there are a lot of things that are going wrong, and SURE there are a lot of players who need to step up and perform, but there are a lot of people around here who are saying such ridiculous things as "I AM NEVER WATCHING THEM AGAIN!"

Well you know what, then don't because no football team in the league deserves the fairweather fans that most of you have shown yourselves to be. Things are great when a team wins, but when they lose you all turn into a bunch of crying babies.

And unfortunetaly they don't make pacifiers for man-sized bandwagoneers like yourselves.

If this team felt like most of the fans here felt, we wouldn't even show up Sunday and just lose every game left in the season.

To be honest it sickens me how quickly fans are ready to abandon their team. Imagine our players showing up Monday for their meetings and saying "You know what guys? We suck. Eli....go back to Louisiana. Tiki? Take the family to the Carib cause we don't need you anymore. Coughlin? Clean out your office, goodbye."

Sure there are problems, sure there are a lot of things that are going wrong, and SURE there are a lot of players who need to step up and perform, but there are a lot of people around here who are saying such ridiculous things as "I AM NEVER WATCHING THEM AGAIN!"

Well you know what, then don't because no football team in the league deserves the fairweather fans that most of you have shown yourselves to be. Things are great when a team wins, but when they lose you all turn into a bunch of crying babies.

And unfortunetaly they don't make pacifiers for man-sized bandwagoneers like yourselves.

Dude, with all due respect, that doesn't make sense.

First of all, we didn't abandon the team. Secondly, when I go to work everyday I work hard, I don't quit at noon and go home. These mulitmillionaires are supposed to be professionals. Collapsing like that is unacceptable. We didn't abandon them, they abandoned us.

Different fans handle frustration differently. While I don't agree with some of those who said they'll never watch the Giants again and so on, I respect their will. There was a time in my life when I cried tears when the Giants lost... I'm much wiser now.

Personally, I don't mind the Giants losing a hard fought game like that we lost against the Colts but I sure as hell mind them losing in the fashion we lost these last 3 games. Why would you not play the entire 60 minutes? For god's sake you're doing something you love... Shit I play my heart out in a pick up game... let alone when millions of people are watching and highlights would be played all night every night for a week or more...

We love our Giants. We live and die with them... and when some of those Giants play like midgets, we disown them... and rightfully so.

This wasn't directed at someone like yourself Nas, who will stand behind his team through the good and the bad. There is a clear difference between those like myself who will stand behind the team while criticizing their obvious weaknesses, and those who will abandon them when they falter only to reappear when they play well and proclaim themselves to be true Giants fans.

This wasn't directed at someone like yourself Nas, who will stand behind his team through the good and the bad. There is a clear difference between those like myself who will stand behind the team while criticizing their obvious weaknesses, and those who will abandon them when they falter only to reappear when they play well and proclaim themselves to be true Giants fans.

Understandable. I highly doubt any of hte guys who said they'll stop watching or whatever will actually do that. I think they said what they said out of immense frustration and I bet you they will be the first to tune in this Sunday afternoon.

Hi my name is feefifoefum, and I approve this message. :clap::clap:

GO GIANTS!!!! TAKE THE DIVISION BACK!!!!

A blind man can see that this team Quit vs the Titans. Somehow they are NOT responding to TC or the play calling. Eli is a disaster! And it's affecting everyones confidence offensively. So if these PRO FESSIONALS aren't responding and trying...as a FAN I have EVERY right to say fuck supporting them.

I've disowned the Knicks (got rid of them in 2000) and now I disown the Giants. Why should the Giants care? Giants Stadium is ALWAYS sold out and fans will die with this team. Not I!!!

A blind man can see that this team Quit vs the Titans. Somehow they are NOT responding to TC or the play calling. Eli is a disaster! And it's affecting everyones confidence offensively. So if these PRO FESSIONALS aren't responding and trying...as a FAN I have EVERY right to say fuck supporting them.

I've disowned the Knicks (got rid of them in 2000) and now I disown the Giants. Why should the Giants care? Giants Stadium is ALWAYS sold out and fans will die with this team. Not I!!!

I disowned the knicks when Jeff Van Gundy left. Randoff, I know you will tune in this Sunday.. at least for one last chance.

Understandable. I highly doubt any of the guys who said they'll stop watching or whatever will actually do that. I think they said what they said out of immense frustration and I bet you they will be the first to tune in this Sunday afternoon.

I am one of those guys. I've got plans to cut my grass (I used to cut it on Saturdays now moved to Sundays). And I'll watch other games. And Nas, you knew that the 'jury was out' for Eli vs. these lowly Titans and Eli fucked up....TWO 4th Quarter picks (and please don't give me that "recievers aren't getting open" or Plax quit" BS...). Eli has been QB'ing since age 7 and you don't see a man open you DO NOT fling it up for grabs.

Nice knowing ya' Giants. See you in Divorce Court G-Men!

I disowned the knicks when Jeff Van Gundy left. Randoff, I know you will tune in this Sunday.. at least for one last chance.

Nope! :P

...tune in for what? To watch Sad Faced Eli pout after every ball he throws at #17's feet? Or him throwing passes and doing a fuckin' pirouet after the chuck? I have NEVER seen a QB throw like THAT before (not even in High School nor the lil kids I coach)...where the fuck did he pick up the habit of turning his back on throws? Eli, ever heard of the concept of stepping thru to throw? How long has this guy been a QB? And he has a dad for an ex-QB and Peyton Manning and he still can't get the Mechanics right? Fuuuuuck!!!???

Here's a scenario: Giants are going to start the 4th Quarter of the Dalls game up by 11. But NOOOOO not good enough. Play calling and Eli's poor skills will dictate that we attack downfield. 1 so-so threat (#17) and Eli will play 'Chuck and pray" to #17. Eventually (like always) the pick is coming. Roy Williams picks it off and you guys will be on this message board pissed again. Giants will find a way to lose AGAIN and Eli will end up with 3 costly INTs and a fumble in the second half.

Nope! :P

...tune in for what? To watch Sad Faced Eli pout after every ball he throws at #17's feet? Or him throwing passes and doing a fuckin' pirouet after the chuck? I have NEVER seen a QB throw like THAT before (not even in High School nor the lil kids I coach)...where the fuck did he pick up the habit of turning his back on throws? Eli, ever heard of the concept of stepping thru to throw? How long has this guy been a QB? And he has a dad for an ex-QB and Peyton Manning and he still can't get the Mechanics right? Fuuuuuck!!!???

Here's a scenario: Giants are going to start the 4th Quarter of the Dalls game up by 11. But NOOOOO not good enough. Play calling and Eli's poor skills will dictate that we attack downfield. 1 so-so threat (#17) and Eli will play 'Chuck and pray" to #17. Eventually (like always) the pick is coming. Roy Williams picks it off and you guys will be on this message board pissed again. Giants will find a way to lose AGAIN and Eli will end up with 3 costly INTs and a fumble in the second half.

Eli will throw 4 picks, but Barber and Jacobs will combine for 547 yards and 17 TDs. Giants win 152-21... Jay Feely kicks a FG at end of regulation for practice...

Randoff you epitomize the kind of person my message was directed at. I don't care how bad the team is, I don't care if you think they quit, you never give up on them, because you damn well know in your heart that you want them to not quit. You might have never stepped foot on a field, but even you must know that an athlete is no better than their heart. You think they have no heart? Well you only join them by throwing your "heart" down with them, if you think they are.

The fact that you are willing to walk away from this team while calling them out for having no heart is the explemplification of having no heart. How can you expect this team to respond to a game like that when their fans are willing to cast them aside as callously as you?

Randoff you epitomize the kind of person my message was directed at. I don't care how bad the team is, I don't care if you think they quit, you never give up on them, because you damn well know in your heart that you want them to not quit. You might have never stepped foot on a field, but even you must know that an athlete is no better than their heart. You think they have no heart? Well you only join them by throwing your "heart" down with them, if you think they are.

The fact that you are willing to walk away from this team while calling them out for having no heart is the explemplification of having no heart. How can you expect this team to respond to a game like that when their fans are willing to cast them aside as callously as you?

Man FUCK alladat shit! The Giants (in your mind) showed Heart lately? Plax, what the fuck is soooo funny??? Plax's dumb ass has Q-U-I-T on several Opie INTs. And if someone intercepted as pass in front of me and I was the WR....that DB is getting cracked. Simple huh? A little effort for us FANS that pay all this money on their gear and their tickets. I spend 3 hours on Sunday just to watch fuckin' Eli throw lame ducks up for grabs??? Fuuuuuck that! Eli, how fuckin' long you've been a QB? Since 7 yrs old I imagine. Your Dad was a QB, brother's a QB and you Eli look worse than a Pop Warner league QB. Does this guy even practice? I bet you he 'practices' that Heartful speech after every fucked up game....yea I said it!!! A little smirk, a lil *oh well blame it on me, I have to get better* blah blah blah! Have to get better???? How old is that!??? If you have to get better GET BETTER. Stop fucking talking about it and DO IT!!!!! Shit, Eli u are a PRO FESSIONAL...practicing 6 days a week....get it together!!!

And I was willing to let them slide for about 2 games but the last six games have been a pain to watch. It didn't matter if the Bears, Jags or Titans were the opponent...these quitting ass Giants wasn't gonna try to win...they were trying not to lose. Big difference!

And why should the team care about us? They just had an upbeat meeting, but mr. fan is sick to his stomach STILL!!! Upbeat??? What in the FUCK are they upbeat for??? Oh I know why....Tom Coughlin will soon be fired and the Giant team is looking forward to that. Lord knows Plax and Company cannot stand TC. Anyway DO NOT be surprised if the Giants go 8-8 or 7-9. Just like old times!!!!

P.S. I've disowned the Knicks and I've disowned the Giants. I am tired!

im not abandoning this team and i will watch every game as i do every season--good or bad. but i dont think it's in this team's long term best interests to barely make the playoffs in a weak conference, immediately lose to a good team, and then have coughlin get an extension. in my opinion he's lost this team and i dont think we have a prayer sunday against dallas. i suppose if we win that game we're in fantastic shape as we will have the division lead, be 4-0 in the division and have a decent schedule the rest of the way out, but personally i dont see it happening. the cowboys are red hot and i think these guys have quit. and if that's the case and we lose out then for once i'll be happy to be 6-10 cuz that'll mean terrible tom is outta here

P.S. I've disowned the Knicks and I've disowned the Giants. I am tired!

Listen you infidel, you ARE NOT disowning my Giants. :P

Look at the bright side, these 3 games told us who we need to get rid off in the offseason. Huf, TL, Plax, Carter, and Emmons.

Sorry, but I've been a Giant fan for 31 years now, and I didn't quit on this team- they quit on me. Anybody who watched Sunday's game could tell you that. I think Plaxico Burress is a fucking disgrace to our uniform and I cannot sit and root for this team anymore while he's on the field. It's even more than that, though. My prediction for Sunday? They'll play decent early, but of course after every routine play there'll be a celebration worthy of a Super Bowl title. Then guys will start doing stupid things, then the roof will cave in. Happens every week. I'll be cleaning out the basement. Don't get me wrong- I'll be checking on the score immediately following the game, with hope in my heart. But I just can't sit and watch this stuff happen anymore.

Great article in today's post about Coughlin losing the ship. The fact that he'd explode like a junior high coach on the sidelines at Kiwi, yet never say a word after not one, but two Burress disgraces says it all. Who would respect a coach like that? I'll be the first to say I was dead wrong on him. I didn't think he was Super Bowl material, but I thought he'd at least get us steered in the right direction.

Sorry, but I've been a Giant fan for 31 years now, and I didn't quit on this team- they quit on me. Anybody who watched Sunday's game could tell you that. I think Plaxico Burress is a fucking disgrace to our uniform and I cannot sit and root for this team anymore while he's on the field. It's even more than that, though. My prediction for Sunday? They'll play decent early, but of course after every routine play there'll be a celebration worthy of a Super Bowl title. Then guys will start doing stupid things, then the roof will cave in. Happens every week. I'll be cleaning out the basement. Don't get me wrong- I'll be checking on the score immediately following the game, with hope in my heart. But I just can't sit and watch this stuff happen anymore.

Great article in today's post about Coughlin losing the ship. The fact that he'd explode like a junior high coach on the sidelines at Kiwi, yet never say a word after not one, but two Burress disgraces says it all. Who would respect a coach like that? I'll be the first to say I was dead wrong on him. I didn't think he was Super Bowl material, but I thought he'd at least get us steered in the right direction.

We are steered in the right direction. Nobody shows up for meetings late anyone. That's disclipline for ya!

We are steered in the right direction. Nobody shows up for meetings late anyone. That's disclipline for ya!

Don't forget about everyone having matching socks....

...and this Fuckin' Plaxico getz a pass for all of his fuck ups? No wonder Plax doesn't care. (Why should I)????

:huh:

And Coach Cheerleader as is written in Newsday, the News and the Post does not think that playcalling is an issue. Forget about the 2nd and 6; what about his decision not to go for a field goal and go for it on 4th down. The kick would have been about 47-48 yards with no wind; this is the same guy who had a shaky kicker, kick right into the wind on a 52 yarder that is still trying to get there. He is not a disciplinarian; he is a bully. Disciplinarians are consistent across the board, bullys are not. The only Giants player that I can understand getting a historic pass was LT. But the difference between him and Flaxico is that he left his heart and body on the field. Anyway you slice it, we have porblems whether we win or lose.

Don't forget about everyone having matching socks....

...and this Fuckin' Plaxico getz a pass for all of his fuck ups? No wonder Plax doesn't care. (Why should I)????

:huh:

Eli's been getting passes also. At least Burress got pulled for some shit last year. Eli is being treated as the golden child.

As for the yelling at Kiwi, I have no issue with it. As long as he's an equal opportunity yeller. Some guys this year have deserved to be yelled at.