SportsWrath

SHOCKING BREAKING NEWS: Raiders Release Antonio Brown

BronxRik

Giants have 12 million in free cap room.

Can't be a coincidence that we free up some cap room at a time when our receivers are hurt then sudden.... LOL NOT IN A BILLION, BILLION YEARS.

Sign Brown, give him a 75 million dollar contract, then trade him to the Steelers for just a pack of peanuts and a back up TE.

It's the Getty playbook.

Two years in a row the Raiders have traded third-round picks to Pittsburgh for wide receivers: Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant. Neither one of those receivers has caught a touchdown for the Raiders, and neither one is now on the team's roster.

How long can Mayock keep his job?

Two years in a row the Raiders have traded third-round picks to Pittsburgh for wide receivers: Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant. Neither one of those receivers has caught a touchdown for the Raiders, and neither one is now on the team's roster.

How long can Mayock keep his job?

Mayock was only the GM this year.

I don't blame him for the trade from Brown, he got the best WR in the NFL for scraps in the draft.

I give Mayock credit for cutting Brown, the Raiders of old would of bent over backwards and would of kept Brown.

Patriots signed him

I assume the conversation went like this;

Billy "Listen you loud mouth elevator operator, you come here and catch the ball from Tom Terrific and you'll be carried to a SB win"

Brown "BUT WHA ABOUT MY HELM-"

Billy "What the fuck did I just say? Either shut the fuck and we cram a SB ring down your throat, or go rot away on the Jags for acouple season"

Brown "YES SIR MASSA POINT ME TO THE FIELD"

Honestly though, Brown and Gordon may be the best WR combo in the NFL.....if they can stay on the field a full 16 weeks.

I assume the conversation went like this;

Billy "Listen you loud mouth elevator operator, you come here and catch the ball from Tom Terrific and you'll be carried to a SB win"

Brown "BUT WHA ABOUT MY HELM-"

Billy "What the fuck did I just say? Either shut the fuck and we cram a SB ring down your throat, or go rot away on the Jags for acouple season"

Brown "YES SIR MASSA POINT ME TO THE FIELD"

Honestly though, Brown and Gordon may be the best WR combo in the NFL.....if they can stay on the field a full 16 weeks.

That is a pretty big if.....I bet Vegas does prop bets on this.

I would bet the under on Brown....

C. Wagon

That is a pretty big if.....I bet Vegas does prop bets on this.

I would bet the under on Brown....

C. Wagon

I could see him just having a monster year just to spite the Steelers/Raiders.

However if the Patriots start showing their age (doubt it) and lose a bunch, then I could see him going ape shit again.

Guess he's feet got to be the big question mark, have they healed fully from the frostbite?

And now hes accused of rape

At a training visit in Miami later that month, the lawsuit says, Brown began masturbating behind Taylor while she watched a church service on her iPad, and ejaculated on her back.

Not the Antonio Brown come back story I expected.