SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

its like im dreaming when i see gunners play this season they play so well rigth now its a pleasure to look at, later ill be going to see FC Copenhagen play there last league game this year (season tickets) then they meet with Real madrid next week in Chl i cant fricking wait :)

fuck me ...........im beginning to wonder whether Moyes will be at Old Trafford next season. Outplayed by Newcastle today. 2 home defeats in 4 days ......serious danger of not finishing in the top 4

Liverpool looked good today .......but they were playing West Ham.

Jose has not got Chelsea right at all yet has he !

QPR not scoring much JR ! ( unusual for Harry ) ......but they seem defensively very good indeed. What has happened to Leicester all of a sudden ?

The players simply aren't getting the job done, they can blame Moyes all they want, he doesn't make shitty passes or lose possession of the ball like what was happening out there today. The midfield was overrun.

Rooney was missed badly, and Carrick being out is killing them. Couple this with the idea that Evra is trying to be the first defender in football to absolutely play no defense!.

my knowledge of english league soccer go as far as Danny Dyer(Football Factory) and Charlie Hunnam(Green Street) movies.

though Ive never seen a game and I cant name one player in the entire league..I like Millwall

Jump on the bandwagon man. One of my friends started watching soccer at 30 and now he's a huge fan.

City were my pick at the start of the season ........and still are ..... But they seem to have had some awful defensive performances .... So who knows.

Big game for Moyes and Man U tomorrow. Surely they can't lose away to Villa ..... Can they ?.

Nice away win for QPR to go top ( and another clean sheet ). I agree McClaren is doing one hell of a job at Derby!

Liverpool away at Spurs should be a good game. ( better than Seattle @ NY I suspect ! )

What do you think UK, was it a mistake for the FA to hire Hodgson instead of Harry?

Not really a mistake JR ......because England are a poor squad who needed a ' caretaker ' whilst we are in a rebuild phase.....and the timing wasn't good for Harry ( with his legal issues 2 years ago ).

I'd like to see Harry take over for the Euros next year though

these things come in cycles JR ......we had a great squad over the last 15 years ....Beckham , Gerrard , Cole , Owen , Rooney , Lampard , Terry , Ferdinand etc.....but we just didn't capitalise and win anything ......we will come again ....plenty of young English talent coming through ....just not quite yet

correct me if Im mistaken, but dont the NY Yankees have something to do with Man City? Like they own a percentage of the team or something like that?

OH, and is there really a "draw" in elglish soccer to set up the champonship like in the movies I mentioned earlier?

boohya, Im not against soccer, just never got into it..I will try to watch some when I can..Im sure I will probably love it...I do enjoy the world cup matches when I catch them.. if that means anythinig

The Yankees have a partnership with Manchester City for a new MLS team, NYFC that will start playing next year. The winner with the most points in the premier league wins. There are other "competitions" where teams are drawn and play in a playoff. It can be very confusing at times but I'll be honest, pick a video came up and learn from playing. I learned a lot from the Fifa and Football Manager series. It might sound dumb but for someone coming with not a lot of knowledge, it might help.

these things come in cycles JR ......we had a great squad over the last 15 years ....Beckham , Gerrard , Cole , Owen , Rooney , Lampard , Terry , Ferdinand etc.....but we just didn't capitalise and win anything ......we will come again ....plenty of young English talent coming through ....just not quite yet

The problem with those cycles UK, is that every 15 years you're supposed to have a good team and it's just not as good as the team at the beginning of the last cycle. The talent pool seems to be there, but these guys simply don't get the chance to develop in the best league in the world.

correct me if Im mistaken, but dont the NY Yankees have something to do with Man City? Like they own a percentage of the team or something like that?

OH, and is there really a "draw" in elglish soccer to set up the champonship like in the movies I mentioned earlier?

boohya, Im not against soccer, just never got into it..I will try to watch some when I can..Im sure I will probably love it...I do enjoy the world cup matches when I catch them.. if that means anythinig

No issues. Lots of guys get into it for the World Cup.